NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Weight Watchers (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/87309-weight-watchers.html)

DAY1 05-19-2009 06:14 AM

Weight Watchers

I'm sorry I disappeared for a while. I've been working and I'm usually so tired when I get home, I cannot think of anything to say.

I started weight watchers last week. I'm really unsure about it.
I have to do 26 points a day. Food-wise, that is a lot of food. Plus having to make sure I get all my fruits and veggies and protein and water, etc.

I honestly think I am gaining weight because I am eating all the time. It's way tooooo much food. You should have seen my plate at dinner last night. I NEVER eat that much at dinner, yet it was only 7.5 points(this included 3 points for drinking milk).

When I went to bed last night, I still had 6 points left. The night before I still had 9 points left.

If I gain weight at Thursday nights weigh in, do you think they will lower my points?
Does anyone have any tips?

Gotta get ready for work
DAY

Dmom3005 05-19-2009 10:58 AM

Day

I have never done weight watchers. But personally I commend you for giving it a good effort. I think your on the right track and you will get there.

Keep us updated how your doing.

Hoping you build some energy soon.

Donna

befuddled2 05-19-2009 09:51 PM

I've done WW but I don't know the answer to your question. You can go to weightwatchers.com and post in the message boards there and someone who does know can answer you.

Barbara

befuddled2 05-19-2009 09:52 PM

P.S.

P.S. You don't need to be a member to WW online to post on the message boards.

barbara

karousel 05-20-2009 10:05 AM

Day, I've never done WW but just wanted to wish you the best in your program. I know that if I count calories and only eat healthy calories I find myself eating all day long as well.

veggiedr 05-14-2012 05:30 PM

ww points and carbs

I talked to my Dr. today. She recommended limiting my WW points to 20 and going low/no Carb. It is first day. We'll see.....

Sparky10 06-26-2012 12:06 PM

Veggiedr, how are you doing on WW? Hope it is working for you; let us know!

I started a thread in this forum for exercisers and weight-watcher-type members to gather and share experiences. Feel free to join in; I hope it takes off! I need the structure of a group, even if it is online.

veggiedr 06-27-2012 09:43 AM

Took a hiatus

I took a hiatus and cancelled my WW online membership. I am starting a new "hybrid" plan. I am using e-mealz for meal planning. I am doing the Portion Control Plan for 2 which gives WW points for meals. I am alos considering a new fitness center membership.

Will keep you posted!

204/194/169
Heaviest/Current/Goal