NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   having ESI block in morning wish me luck (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/87828-esi-block-morning-wish-luck.html)

angelrsd 05-25-2009 11:32 PM

having ESI block in morning wish me luck

hello to all sorry that i havent been on in a couple days.
been crazy here with Dr appt for me and the kids. plus their last day of school is wednesday so we should be over all that fuss !!! thank god !!!

tommorrow am i am goin to have that ESI block i know some have had it. i havent and its a test to see if my pain in my lower body will react or not.. we will see. fingers crossed because my lower half is killing me !!

i hope that everyone had a great memorial day weekend and remembered all that have fought for this country

i will let you know how it goes
carrie

lexiemae1 05-26-2009 12:06 AM

esi block in the morning

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelrsd (Post 514987)
hello to all sorry that i havent been on in a couple days.
been crazy here with Dr appt for me and the kids. plus their last day of school is wednesday so we should be over all that fuss !!! thank god !!!

tommorrow am i am goin to have that ESI block i know some have had it. i havent and its a test to see if my pain in my lower body will react or not.. we will see. fingers crossed because my lower half is killing me !!

i hope that everyone had a great memorial day weekend and remembered all that have fought for this country

i will let you know how it goes
carrie

Carrie,
I have had 3 or 4 so far and the last one lasted about 2 months I actually felt like I was not constantly in pain.. The first day and maybe the next after the block your back will be really painful like it is bruised but the next day u should feel lots better.. I will have to look mine up and see what was the combo of meds injected. I know they should give u versed to relax u . Hope all goes well!! Good Luck Lisa:hug:
carrie[/QUOTE]

angelrsd 05-26-2009 12:14 AM

lisa
yes versed i am so excited .. i love when i get it. i call it vacation LOL i hope that it last no block has ever lasted more than a couple hours even the lumbar sympathic ones

carrie

Friend2U 05-26-2009 12:20 AM

Wishing you luck!!! I hope all goes well for you! :hug:

love2laugh 05-26-2009 12:29 AM

Good Luck with the procedure--- hope it brings you lots of pain relief :)

:) L2L

Dew58 05-26-2009 03:32 AM

I will be thinking about you as hubby and I will be on the hw to my PM appt., which is close to the same time you are at yours. Remember, you are loved and support is all around you. Luck is not in the picture. You will be fine.:)
:grouphug:

I am here for you:hug:

ali12 05-26-2009 03:51 AM

Good Luck Carrie!!! I really hope everything goes well for you and that the block reduces your pain!!!

You're in my thoughts and prayers and please keep us posted when you feel up to it!!!:hug:

Alison.

lexiemae1 05-26-2009 04:30 AM

Versed is wonderful

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelrsd (Post 515006)
lisa
yes versed i am so excited .. i love when i get it. i call it vacation LOL i hope that it last no block has ever lasted more than a couple hours even the lumbar sympathic ones

carrie

Yes I really like my Versed.. It makes things go alot better thank Goodness!! Have a good day, I hope it works well for u.. Take care:Zzzz:

CRPSbe 05-26-2009 05:48 AM

Wishing you lots of luck & strength for your procedure!

daniella 05-26-2009 05:50 AM

Sending many thoughts and hopefull wishes for relief and an easy procedure.