NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wonder Thread #184 (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/87961-wonder-thread-184-a.html)

Alffe 05-27-2009 02:20 PM

Wonder Thread #184

I wonder how nice it was to have the lights turned out by BMW...

I wonder how your life can change in an instant...couple in the aisle with their grocery cart and down he went with convulsions...wife screaming Help me Help me...Ray Ray....

I wonder how long it took the ambulance to arrive...he was "over it" but his wife surely wasn't....they took them both to the hospital...

I wonder about the NY conversation I had with the young woman who sold me the bagels this afternoon...said she's from NJ and still remembers 911..said they have a family friend who is in the Salvation Army and he told of going to the site, picking up a shoe and there was a foot in it...

I wonder how a NY bagel conversation could take such a dramatic turn..

I wonder if BJ is getting a lot of studying done...:hug:

I wonder how Jeni's dr. appointment is going....:grouphug: Talk!! Talk!!

I wonder how our Nikki is....:grouphug:

I wonder if I can leave hugs for the broom/room. Miss you moi. :hug:

Burntmarshmallow 05-27-2009 03:22 PM

I wonder that I saw a couple ANGELS last night when I looked to see who was in the chats. :Heart::Heart:

Wonder that my brother that has passed away is/was named Ray

Wonder that Nikki is getting relief from the tens unit for her neck and such she is to get smaller lead pads to try for head/face.
Wonder if she can feel the prayers and love flowing to her? :hug:

Wonder how BF'S apt went and that I need to go read the thread cus I have been sending positive prayers for good things to happen fast. :hug:

I wonder if I can slip back to the last wonder and very quietly get some more ice cream??

wonder on hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:
wonder that this room is the best and when I am depressed coming to neuro talk and making someone smile or offering
help or venting . . . makes me feel better , healing in its own way. God Bless this place and all who come to Neuro reading or posting.

wonder that I see more hugs to the room
:grouphug:
:hug:
PEACE
BMW

p.s. wonder if Alffe knows I Tagged with pride lol:D

Nik-key 05-29-2009 12:48 AM

I wonder how GOOD it feels to want to wonder again :hug:

I wonder how much it always make my heart feel lighter to see ((BMW)) Angel friend spreading her sunshine:hug:

I wonder if dear ((Pono)) is getting any relief? Check your PM:hug:

I wonder how ((Mistiis)) vacation was? I wonder I can't remember who else was going on vacation:o but hope you had a great time!:D

I wonder how ((Steve)) is doing and if he will come wonder with us :hug:

I wonder how ((Jen's)) doctor appointment went? Keeping you in my thoughts:hug:

I wonder if ((Bizi)) makes house calls in New Hampshire? *wink

I wonder if ((Moi)) and ((Moss)) know I think of them all the time and am just still so thrilled they have their angels with them:hug:

I wonder if I can share that Lynn has FINALLY decided to eat on his own. Has been over 3 months that I have had to force feed him. ACCCCCK.

I wonder if I will survive this long goodbye :(

I wonder that I had such a traumatic Memorial Day........ still reeling from it. :eek: I took some major steps..painful ones.. ones I thought I never would!!! I need to talk about it, but can't just yet... But, perhaps now comes some healing.......... Holding onto hope :hug:

I wonder how much I have come to "depend" on and cherish this forum and all the friends I have made here. When life kicks me down, I just KNOW I can come here to friends who will help pick me up and dust me off. Such a gift :hug: Love you all :grouphug:

Big giant ((HUGS)) to the broom/room :grouphug:

jaded2nite 05-29-2009 05:25 PM

I wonder at what little time I have to wonder, or do much of anything other than work and care for my grandaughter.

I wonder at the kindness of this room

I wonder if everyone is enjoying the weather

I wonder if my back will ever settle down, I thought I was just having a flare.....has lasted much longer than normal

I wonder if carrying Alissa around has done more damage

I wonder if I will need to start taking pain meds again???? arrrg I hope not.

I wonder when I will have time to come back and wonder.....Alissa will be in school in 5 years!! so there is hope! lol

I wonder if I can leave a:grouphug: and let you all know you are never far from my thoughts

tamiloo 05-30-2009 02:01 PM

I wonder how everyone is doing...?

I wonder about my fibro lately and how much pain I'm in?

I wonder about the new drug for fibro that my doc is having me try...Savella..?

I wonder about putting a new drug in my system and what it might do to me....

I wonder if I just need some hugs...??
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/j...ugs/hugs-3.jpg

barbo 05-30-2009 04:47 PM

Hugs

((((Tamiloo))))

Wren 05-31-2009 08:53 AM

I wonder how many other members are in here several times each day hoping hoping hoping another one has posted something they can read ..........

Burntmarshmallow 05-31-2009 09:28 AM

I wonder how glad I am to know Pono's apt with Dr. J went well.and how nice it is when we get to talk on phone. :hug:

I wonder if Tamiloo can use more hugs :hug::hug:

Wonder that just like Wren I hope hope another has shared / posted something...anything to read . :hug: and also so wonderFULL when another dose.

Wonder its Nice to see Jaded and Wren,Barbo ,Nikki ....

Wonder if I can thank the "Tag" players :Thanx:

Wonder about the ones who are lurking and on the side lines
the ones not able to post for a zillion reasons wonder if I can leave those a special prayer filled with positive healing strength and serenity .

And lastly I wonder if anyone who sees the traveling gnome would they PLEASE PLEASE send him to me he looks the right size to walk on my aching back . Wonder if I could send him to Tamiloo after? :hug:
Hugs to the broom room :hug:
PEACE
BMW

barbo 05-31-2009 02:58 PM

Wren's salad

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wren (Post 517177)
I wonder how many other members are in here several times each day hoping hoping hoping another one has posted something they can read ..........

I got all the ingredients today for your salad - now I just need to make it. Hope I don't mess it up!

Alffe 05-31-2009 04:10 PM

I wonder what movie Ducky went to see and where she ate....:hug:

I wonder if Barbo is making that salad tonight.....

I wonder how nice the bricks look since Mr.Alffe worked on them...

I wonder what that gorgous flower is that blooming in my garden...with at least six more to come......:confused:

I wonder who planted it....

I wonder how Cheryl is....:grouphug:

I wonder what my dr. will say in the morning when I ask her for sleeping pills...can't sleep!!

I wonder how good the hot tub is gonna feel tonight....tired here!

I wonder how Goofy's date went....:winky:

I wonder if Abbie is feeling any better....:hug:

I wonder if I can leave a hug for doxie,gma sue, Twink, pono, nikki, mistiis, reyn, scrabble, doody,BMW....:hug:

I wonder why gardengirl is so quiet....bet I know why.

I wonder if BJ knows that I appreciate her understanding. :hug: