NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wonder Thread #16 (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/8843-wonder-thread-16-a.html)

Alffe 12-13-2006 01:56 PM

Wonder Thread #16

I wonder if The Young & The Restless can get any more boring....:confused:

I wonder how much longer Mr.Alffe will continue to play B.Ball...between soaking his foot in Johnsons foot soap, packing his broken finger in ice, and soaking the other hand....well, enough already!... :o

I wonder how much longer Mr.Alffe will think it's fun...........

I wonder why so few people at church signed up to "adopt" a family for Christmas...........

I wonder and worry about the little boy Mr.Alffe reads with on Tuesday mornings.....I fear he is a little sociopath in the making...at age 6...:Sigh:

I wonder what direction our country will take in the coming year...I'm reminded of the saying "if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there".

I wonder why the UPS store has gotten so authoritarian lately...time of yr?

I wonder if we can all remember that words can hurt......

I wonder if Doodys Dad will come home today...........

I wonder if I can leave hugs for the room........

Doody 12-13-2006 03:49 PM

No, sigh. Doody's dad has to stay because enzyme levels are up.

I wonder why the doctor didn't tell us yesterday that dad had a mild heart attack during the angioplasty.

Curious 12-13-2006 04:30 PM

((((doody)))

i wonder if doody knows i am praying for her dad?

heyjude5050 12-13-2006 08:01 PM

I wonder if people know that I would never want to hurt them
I wonder if it is possible for people not to know that there words can hurt so bad
I also wonder if the young and the restless can get any more boring
I wonder if I will ever be able to go back to work
I wonder if the people I work with know how much I miss them
I wonder if I will be up to all of the holiday cheer
I wonder if they will know that I will fake it if I am not

Alffe 12-14-2006 11:28 AM

I wonder who/what is eating the corn blocks...we have such warm weather that I'm not worried about anything trying to find food..........

I wonder why I bought grapefruit and tomatoe juice, bacon, eggs and lots of meat at the store this morning.....:icon_wink:

I wonder if the Senator who has survived brain surgery will be alright...prayers for his family and of course for him.................

I wonder if Goofy is feeling any better today.....(((Hugs)))

I wonder how Doodys Dad is this morning.........(((Doody)))

I wonder how BJ is and I hope she pops in to say hello....(((BJ)))

I wonder why we continue to watch Y&R when it's so boring...:confused:

I wonder how Kimmy is and if she reads here....(((Kimmy)))

I wonder if Scrabble gets my emails...............

I wonder if Cooper will do "better" on the doggy aspirin...

I wonder if I can leave hugs for the room.

I wonder if there is a hug icon and I just missed it....

Abbie 12-14-2006 12:04 PM

I wonder what everyone is wondering about....

Alffe 12-14-2006 12:33 PM

I wonder if I can say Welcome to the forum Abasaki.....

I wonder if I can also say that I'm so glad you are still with us this morning..

You matter! Maybe you think your family doesn't give a dam about you but I do...and it's important that you know that. Pain is so dibilitating and so is its' best friend, depression. Please don't let it drag you under.

(((Abasaki)))

Curious 12-14-2006 02:13 PM

i wonder if i can say howdy and welcome to abasaki? :D

i wonder if you know how it warmed my heart to see you wonder with us?

:Dunno: :Crowded: i wonder if this is supposed to be a tight hug?

i wonder if julie knows grandmonkey is in his new power rangers sleeping bag and watching lion king? i wonder if y'all know julie came over to my house this morning? :D

i wonder if goofy is feeling better too? i wonder if she will make it to her son's program tonight?

Lara 12-14-2006 03:45 PM

LOL @ the tight hug.

I wonder a few little wonders.

It's nice to meet you Abasaki. :)

I wonder how Julie's son went with the testing and I wondered all along exactly what type of testing it was. How neat that you and curious live close enough to visit like that. wow! I wish everyone could come sit on my verandah and have a cuppa tea with me.

I wonder what's in the water in Orange County?

I wonder about all the crap and stress people seem to be putting themselves through for one day of the year. I wonder if they spread all that crap and stress out on the other 364 days of the year then they'd be able to chill out a little more with their family and friends on that one day of the year.

I wonder if you know I've cancelled xmas this year? lol

Lara 12-14-2006 03:48 PM

On a serious note.

I wonder if you all know we have the most horrific fires here in states south of me. Just huge and shocking and not getting better.