NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   Blaugh and Bah !! (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/88454-blaugh-bah.html)

SallyC 06-02-2009 12:07 PM

Blaugh and Bah !!

Boo and Hoo!!! My semi-annual/monthly/weekly whine/poorMe thread.:rain: You re invited to join me in my "I hate MS, especially in the summer" thread or simply ignore me.:D

I am feeling a bit down and abused, this summer. I know, I'm old and I'm supposed to be content with sitting around doin nuttin. For the most part, I am, but every once in awhile I get angry with my life with MS and just want to yell out to the world.."I'm not gonna take it anymore":hissyfit:

Don't ya want to jump up at a whim and go do something whimsical, like you could in the old days? I do, but my get up and go has got up and went.:D But, how do you shut those impulses out of your mind. In there, I am still 20, single, sexy and ready to go.:yahoo: I wanna have Johnny Depp's baby..LOL!

Am I a raving old lunitic or what? Anyway, thanks for hearing my rant. I don't want your sympathy, just tell me you feel the same, once in awhile, so I don't suffer alone in my crazyness.:Crazy 2:

I really do Hate MS!!

:grouphug:

AfterMyNap 06-02-2009 12:23 PM

Considering that I've been trying to get a shower and get dressed for the last five hours... and that I'm now thinking nap time...

I don't have the first clue what you're caterwauling about, Sal. ;)

Erin524 06-02-2009 12:42 PM

I hate MS with a real passion, but today I'm hating my seasonal allergies with a lot more passion.

My head hurts, I feel like crud because my allergies are setting up shop in my head, and my mom is mad because I wouldnt take her out for breakfast this morning. (my brain was trying to escape thru my nose)

and the allergies seems to set off the MS crap sometimes. (blurry vision this morning in the eye I had bad ON in a few years ago, and my left hand is a bit more numb today) The MS hadnt been too horrible the past week or two.

I'm going to go take an allergy pill, another migraine pill and crawl back into bed. Hopefully my mom wont be screaming at me because she's hungry.

kicker 06-02-2009 12:58 PM

Sally,
I get it. It was hard to get dressed today.. Shower? Maybe DH will wheel me in tomorrow or Thursday. I'm 53, in a chair, my clothes and stuff when DH dressed me last night, well,now I know why I never let him dress the kids!!!!!) Both my 17 year old kids (I was an ole Motha) need underwear and I can't drive so can't go get it I am 53 but I'm not dead, I know it could be worse but it's bad enough, I used to wear my favorite jeans at 45 (um, size 0!!) but not anymore. Between age, MS and inactivity in a chair - forget about it. I need a nap. the high point of my day has been tooling around the pool in the backyard pool (not that I can go in it alone anymore, despite having 18 suits) Yeah I know I got that, but I really liked independence and freedom and walking and driving, I'm done complaining, I know it could be worse, but Sally, MS does suck. OK, I'm done whining.

Kitty 06-02-2009 02:27 PM

YES!! I totally understand what you mean. There are times that it makes me soooooo angry that I can't just do what I want when I want. I hate having to play every last hypothetical situation out in my mind beforehand so I'm not caught off guard.

But.......dear girl......nothing - and I do mean nothing - could ever make me want to have anyone's baby......unless it came with it's own 24/7 nanny!!!

Ivy2 06-02-2009 02:29 PM

OK I just got dressed and scootered down to our little pond to watch the bullfrogs, turtles and birds, then stopped by my 86 yr. old friend's apt. to gossip about our apt. complex. - this is the highlight of my year - it could be winter..its gorgeous out and no place to go. I hate MS too.

Dejibo 06-02-2009 03:13 PM

My MS has turned into a 5 year old child with temper tantrums. its just sad! I am right there with ya about the heat, I hate it!

whine, whine, whine. wheres my cheese? :p

kicker 06-02-2009 03:23 PM

Did someone say whine??

kicker 06-02-2009 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivy2 (Post 518179)
OK I just got dressed and scootered down to our little pond to watch the bullfrogs, turtles and birds, then stopped by my 86 yr. old friend's apt. to gossip about our apt. complex. - this is the highlight of my year - it could be winter..its gorgeous out and no place to go. I hate MS too.

It's gotten so I can tell the squirrels
apart!!!!!!

kicker 06-02-2009 04:15 PM

Johnny Depp AND The Pill?