NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Community & Forum Feedback (https://www.neurotalk.org/community-and-forum-feedback/)
-   -   choccy and hazelnut coffee anyone? (https://www.neurotalk.org/community-and-forum-feedback/89-choccy-hazelnut-coffee.html)

Curious 08-23-2006 10:39 PM

choccy and hazelnut coffee anyone?

sheesh....all this time and baking brownies...making choccy figgy pudding.....pots and pots of hazelnut coffee..and no buddies to share it wif!:eek:

y'all trying to get dis monkey fat or sumpin?

come on now...grab a brownie and a mug...time for serious :p ;) catching up to do!

(((((((((((((((zs))))))))))))))))) thankee muchly for all da hard work!

wooohooooooo...da monkey's back!

ZombieSlayer 08-23-2006 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curious (Post 410)
(((((((((((((((zs))))))))))))))))) thankee muchly for all da hard work!

wooohooooooo...da monkey's back!

Although I like furry monkey hugs :D I'm a little confused :confused: I didn't have anything to do with these forums. DocJohn set them up as a temporary option until BrainTalk comes back online :)

jingle 08-23-2006 11:05 PM

ZombieSlayer - you could help me - Please

I can't get into chat. Of all things, it tells me that either my user name or pass word is incorrect. Huh?

Curious 08-23-2006 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZombieSlayer (Post 414)
Although I like furry monkey hugs :D I'm a little confused :confused: I didn't have anything to do with these forums. DocJohn set them up as a temporary option until BrainTalk comes back online :)

so ya want me to take my hug back? lol.....nah.....you are pretty dern special..keep it.

:::::bows::::: to docjon......and hand him a brownie

Curious 08-23-2006 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jingle (Post 417)
I can't get into chat. Of all things, it tells me that either my user name or pass word is incorrect. Huh?

i think you have to re-register at the chat site jingle

ZombieSlayer 08-24-2006 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jingle (Post 417)

The chats are seperate from these forums. You need to register a nick name to use the chats.

Just fill in the username you want and a password, then click the register link (next to the username box).

annie 08-25-2006 01:26 AM

obviously what was needed to get a braintalk up and running was enough chocolate.

and enough ZS, can't get along without him.

JD 08-25-2006 07:26 PM

:D mmmmm num num Sounds good to me! Thanks bunches!

annie 08-26-2006 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curious (Post 825)
i did my best to keep the choccy around. if more people would keep some in there in the desks...it wouldn't take me soooooo long to snitch and and spread it around! :p

is that a snickers bar i see there annie? :D

Dove dark. no nuts.

tho i prefer any dark chocolate without lactose added. every woman's worst nightmare - i am allergic to M&Ms.

does anyone know how to make hot chocolate without milk?

but kemeen tea (or however you spell it, too lazy to get up and look) gold tip. or a nice light oolong.

Curious 08-26-2006 12:06 PM

well dove dark choccy it is!!

have you tried the soy milk products annie? you can also use non-dairy coffee creamer. i even have used that to make a non-dairy whipped topping. i have many clients who have food allergies or other intolerances. use cocoa powder and sugar or an artificial sweetener if you prefer. the soy milk need to be heated very slowly. double boiler works best. same with other lactose free type of milks.

(btw annie....i own a health club. i'm not going to list degrees or certifications here....but if i can ever help you, let me know. close to 20 years experience...just pm me.)

my dad has parkinson. his neuro suggested he snack on dark choccy. my dad''s fave food! no question where i get my taste bud from.:p . it really does help him, especially about an hour before a sinnimet is due.