NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   Re/New/Computer! (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/89730-re-computer.html)

Breezy55 06-14-2009 11:09 AM

Re/New/Computer!

From: Breezy55 I hope that many of you still do remember me from my old computer? It took me so long to get this one set up and to get into this site that I have missed so much! I am happy to say one thing about my RSD condition. About a month ago my brother bought me a Pilates Power Gym. Which I am working out with very slowly every day. It is very gently with strething out your body. It has made a big differences in how I am fealing with every day that goes by. I hope that everyone on here is doing as well as they can. Also I hope to hear from you! Always Breezy55 Aka-Elizabeth:):grouphug:

AintSoBad 06-14-2009 12:30 PM

Hello Elizabeth,
I'm probably new since you were last here....?

I'm glad about your pilates machine.

Many folks, including all my doctors tell me that slow stretching (and I know) like
Tai Chi, (with a cup of Chai tea):cool:
Is very good for getting our muscles in "shape", not strengthening exercise, but stretching!

Be well, and sorry for the stupid joke!

Pete
Asb

allentgamer 06-14-2009 02:22 PM

Hi Lizabeth!!! :hug:

AintSoBad 06-14-2009 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allentgamer (Post 523228)
Hi Lizabeth!!! :hug:

Hey Allen,
Stop the Flirtin'!
Man!

pete

teehee.....:cool:

loretta 06-15-2009 03:40 AM

Hi Elizabeth,
Welcome back! I was away also for a long time. I'm on a new computer too, that I'm getting used to. Now, my brand new printer isn't working, well the color is but not the black ink. My name is loretta and I have full body, generalized, RSD 13 years now. See my Dr. tomorrow, haven't been sleeping well at all. I don't get to sleep until about 5-6 in the a.m. Any ideas for turning this around? I've never asked a question before and don't know how to do it? Could someone tell me? Thank so very much ahead of time. loretta

Breezy55 06-16-2009 04:22 PM

LORETTA Re/Sleep?

Quote:

Originally Posted by loretta (Post 523446)
Hi Elizabeth,
Welcome back! I was away also for a long time. I'm on a new computer too, that I'm getting used to. Now, my brand new printer isn't working, well the color is but not the black ink. My name is loretta and I have full body, generalized, RSD 13 years now. See my Dr. tomorrow, haven't been sleeping well at all. I don't get to sleep until about 5-6 in the a.m. Any ideas for turning this around? I've never asked a question before and don't know how to do it? Could someone tell me? Thank so very much ahead of time. loretta

Breezy55-I just had a sleep study done. I thought that I was only sleeping for just 3-4 hours each night. o I spent the night in a sleep lab. It turns out I have Sleep Misperception State. The Dr. I saw after the sleep study was into sleep Psychology. Just look it up on your computer. You will not belivie how many people have it. All it means is you are really slepping when you do not think that you are. Loretta please go ahead and look it up. Take Care! Breezy55