NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   I dont belong.... (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/89991-dont-belong.html)

BlueMajo 06-16-2009 11:24 PM

I dont belong....

Im not poor, but Im not rich...
Im not old, but Im not young...
Im not short, but Im not tall...

Im always alone, and I dont want to...
Im fat, and I dont want to...

I live in a flat, and I need a garden so badly...
I have 1 dog, but I would like to have at least 5...

I love my parents, but they dont understand me...

I want to study, but I cant, Im always tired and sad...

I need too many medicines, but I dont have money to buy them...

Who Am I ? What Am I doing here ? Where Am I going ?

I feel i dont belong to any social group... I dont "fit" anywhere...

:(

MandaC 06-16-2009 11:29 PM

You are you--the good and the bad......and you're a great person.

I'm sorry you're feeling this way tonight.

I think it's ok to ask questions about yourself because one day you'll become comfortable in your own skin.

I know I might just seem like some girl on a board that likes you because we share similar issues. But I truly believe that if we met in person, I'd like you for the good and the bad and the way you care about others. I'm not just saying that.

mistiis 06-17-2009 12:13 AM

(((blue))) ((manda)) :grouphug:

BlueMajo 06-17-2009 12:37 AM

My dear friends, Mistiis and Manda... ((((((((((Mistiis))))))))))) (((((((((Manda))))))))

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Brokenfriend 06-17-2009 02:25 AM

Hey Blue

You are welcome here,and anywhere that you want to go. You are created,and you have worth,and a future.

Try not to compare yourself with anyone,because they are who they are created,and you are who you are created. BF:hug::hug::hug:

jaded2nite 06-17-2009 05:40 AM

Blue

You "fit" right here amongst friends! Friends who "get it".:)

BlueMajo 06-17-2009 11:48 AM

((((((((((BF))))))))))
((((((((((Jaded)))))))))

Thank you for your posts. And when I say thanks, Im saying it from the bottom of my heart :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I just wish we lived closer so we could hang out and chat "live"... Or, that my friends here worked with me at the lab...
Everybody looks at me like an odd person... :rolleyes: and I think Im actually odd... :o he ! At least my co-wokers and me agree in something...

GmaSue 06-17-2009 03:36 PM

We should all pick a day or night that we could try talking in a Chat Room again...that used to be so nice

BlueMajo 06-17-2009 07:03 PM

Oh yes ! That's a great, GREAT idea Sue !!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

And where on earth have you been Sue !?

MandaC 06-19-2009 12:13 AM

hey you. sorry i haven't been around too much. this job takes up most of my time...and now that i've been off meds i've been really tired :( and sleeping lots.

think about you all the time and hope you're doing well. i know it's hard for parents to understand sometimes, but you know you have A LOT of people here that understand. and even if we don't, we'll always listen.

write me whenever you feel like it. i'll try to write when i get back into town on sunday night. i'll think of you all weekend and hope you're feeling better. try and smile a couple times for me :)

i'll check this every once in awhile this weekend, so if you need to talk, feel free to write, ok?? don't hesitate!