NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Road trip reality (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/90341-road-trip-reality.html)

Bannet 06-21-2009 02:58 PM

Road trip reality

Hi Everyone!!!! It's really going to happen!!! My road trip that is! I've hit alot of obstacles but it's a go!!!!!! I'm leaving at 3 am est monday morning and will reach the Ocean on the Jersey Shore by 2 pm I hope lol.

I'm so excited to finally get to put my feet in the ocean. It's not the way I wanted it to happen but thats ok. I'm still very thankful.

I don't have a laptop to take you all on my little trip but if I can get my hands on one I will check in!!! Going for 5 days of Ocean, shopping, gambling, and sightseeing! LOL

It's just my friend Kim and I. We are going to be Thelma and Louise. (we will pick up a Brad Pitt on the way). She just got a new Jeep Wrangler so we will be flying down the highway with the top down and the wind in our hair!!! (sounds like a soap opera huh??

If I see any of you standing by YOUR mailbox I will pick u up as we drive past.

Be back Saturday the 27th!

If Brenda and/or Cindy sees this, I'll call you so YOU can hear the sound of the Ocean with me!!!! (i don't have any other numbers) LOL

AfterMyNap 06-21-2009 03:10 PM

Yay for you, Bethie!!!!! :yahoo::Excited::Head-Spin::Dancing-Chilli::Dancing-Chilli::Dancing-Chilli: Have a blast and take many pics!! :hug:

Desinie 06-21-2009 04:12 PM

Have a great trip, Beth! That sounds like lots of fun and I'm sure will be great for you. :)

Taffy 06-21-2009 04:31 PM

Have an awesome adventure and be safe!:hug:

SandyC 06-21-2009 04:46 PM

Have a great time Beth!!!

Riverwild 06-21-2009 04:54 PM

Oh YAY!!!

Have a fantastic time, Beth! It's about time the trip came off and you deserve every second of it!! Take lots of pics getting arrested, picking up gigolos, winning all the money, eating and drinking and bing in the ocean and and....oh yeah...have FUN!

(ok, pass the hat kids...we're gonna need bail money again!)

Bannet 06-21-2009 06:30 PM

Who lives near Atlantic City that I can yell for if/when I need bail????:eek:

Risby 06-22-2009 08:45 AM

Atlantic City

Bannet

I live about 45 min from AC, so feel free to call if you need me to bail you out!!:Wave-Hello:
Have fun and enjoy the sun and sand[and shopping & gambling & etc!!]:sunchair:

It's a L....O....N....G ride, I used to live in Michigan, and I know the ride is long, Ohio is a boring state to drive thru,flat and straight, once you get into PA at least you go up and down mountains. then you hit NJ and it's flat again
So enjoy the scenery and have fun, fun fun!!

Risby

soxmom 06-22-2009 08:53 AM

Enjoy your trip Beth! Im so glad you are visiting the ocean, nothing like it
in my opinion.:hug:

Kitty 06-22-2009 09:54 AM

Have fun, take pics and check in with us here if you can. You're going to have a great time!! :)