NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Autism (https://www.neurotalk.org/autism/)
-   -   Come on Matika!!!! (https://www.neurotalk.org/autism/927-matika.html)

Keggy 09-16-2006 10:10 PM

Come on Matika!!!!

Can't believe you haven't posted yet!!! LOL

matika 09-16-2006 11:42 PM

:D

I am here!!!! wohooo I almost forgot lol,, kick me would you.

Hey everyone,, yes, I am still kicking, I am here!! Didn't know you all where here.

I miss you all terribly :)

Where is Moldy!????? :)

I will be back tomorrow to give you all a very very very long update ;)

MUA

love ya all...

matika

Milivica 09-17-2006 12:29 AM

Here's Moldy!!! Here I am!!!

Update away...I was wondering where the heck you were, kinda worried actually.

So get back and post your update, I miss your 'Penelope' cute accent posts.

Love ya hermanita!
MiliMoldyButt

matika 09-17-2006 04:52 PM

Well hello lady :)
Summer is almost over and I been wondering what everyone has been upto and what they been doing and omg, summer is almost over,, did I already said that??
Well things go so so around here,, some good, some bad, some ugly rofl, but there is not enough space on this forum to say it all,, so let's start with the kids..
They had a good summer, they are getting big, Rachel is toothless omg she is missing four teeth and she looks adorable :D.
Joshua won't shut up, he even says it, I can't stop talking lol,,what am going to do with him, who knows, I love him to pieces, he is a pro and watches after his sister intensly, drives her nuts,, I can't wait till she tries to date, Holly cow!!!
Homeschooling is going good and steady, the y are loving it, I did enroll them in the connections academy, so it's not all homeschooling, we do what they say to do, but it's public school at home and they pay for all the materials.. check them out connectionsacademy.com
Rachel is learning to read, she has a photographic memory, she is amasing, and a heck of an artist.
My house is upside down, omg what a mess,, have two new kitties and Rachel does not leave them alone, I feel sorry for them.
Well what else,, ask away as my hardrive is overloading trying to think of it all at once,,ask ask,,, and tell tell, how you all been doing???? Update !!

love ya all

MUA

matika

Milivica 09-17-2006 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matika
Joshua won't shut up,

I can relate! :o

I didn't look up the connections site...but it sounds from what you said, really great...you get materials and like some guidance. I can't see myself ever homeschooling without sort of a 'leader' to basically give me assignments to give my kids. The teaching part I could do, but not being in charge of their entire curriculum (did I even spell that right?).

What are your kitties names?

Mili

matika 09-18-2006 02:27 PM

You gonna laugh,, but don't choke

Ug and Lee lololol

Milivica 09-18-2006 05:15 PM

Oh girl...you did NOT name two cute little kitties Ug and Lee. :eek:

matika 09-19-2006 01:09 AM

Sure did girl hehe,, oh but I love them sooooo much,, they are not ugly at all hehehehe
I will post a pic soon :)

autisticmoose2 09-19-2006 07:31 AM

i got a new cat over the summer

man is he ugly. i mean there is something just not right about him. his mouth goes down all the way to his shoulders just about? and he has a flatish face to boot. so when he opens his mouth it looks like he is a lion or something. i'm just kidding about the ugly cat, he isn't too ugly. and besides if he wasn't defective he wouldn't belong in my house. teehee

can't wait to see your cats! thanks for posting a picture.

JungleMcButterchick 09-23-2006 08:37 PM

BEKY! Why didnt you tell me this board was here last time we talked??? *bends you over to give you that @ss kicking you asked for the other day*