NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   How Can It Be Thursday Already?! (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/9422-thursday.html)

Alffe 12-21-2006 05:38 AM

How Can It Be Thursday Already?!

:eek: Nat Cole is singing "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" as I click away here...dream on fella, it ain't gonna happen here. :D

:D I woke up thinking about Jan and the vodka and where they went and what they did? And wondering if billie is feeling any better. And if Nancy got any sleep before her trip. And if I can make Mexican Wedding Cakes today.

Mr.Alffe took be out to dinner at The Summit Club last night...highest building in this town and makes you think you live in a big city with all the lights. Had a wonderful dinner and laughed alot. I thought of you Billie when Mr.Alffe reminded me that in Feb we will have been married 49 years....somewhere I lost a year, I thot it was going to be 48. :o

I'm sorry for the loses some are feeling. Everyone please have safe travels.

Hugs for the room.

bizi 12-21-2006 09:48 AM

jeff says that is good about the lack of snow...there are always photos of years past mounds of snow...etc!
((((HUGS))))
bizi

Fancylady_2006 12-21-2006 06:52 PM

Alffe~

I didn't know you had posted either. I guess we were posting at tghe same time. I did go over to phot bucket and my internet wasn't working so couldn't go in. That's right no white Christmas here. I am glad tho. Snow isn't so nice if they are wrecks out in it. How would you like to be in Denver, CO tonight? No thanks on my part. It's kinda bad for kids tho. I can remember riding down a great big hill durning the snow days and oh, how we would like getting out of school for a day or two.

I may of told you this once before. One year Mom helped me make Santa something sticky to eat, because I wanted one of his whiskers. Was I ever disappointed not to find one! Someone should of helpped me, you know!

I'm like bizi, I'll keep the pic's of snow years. We have had a nice warm Fall & winter so far. I wish it would stay this way.
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3...life/Santa.jpg

______
BC:)

bizi 12-28-2006 02:04 AM

thursday it is!

Just a quick hello to you fine ladies.
The weather has been lovely mostly here in Indiana.
I must go to bed...have been trying to get caught up here...but can't jsut right now....
Hugs to you all....
bizi

janster 12-28-2006 10:46 AM

Glad you're back Biz! But gotta tell ya, this thread CORN FUSED me! I thought Alffe started roll call today, and I started reading it, and thought I was in the Twilight Zone!!

Now, I know I'm blonde (kinda) but, the more I read, the more I was panicking.......:eek: I said to myself--self, I know I told her how the date went........did she miss it?? And, and, why would Nat King Cole be singing I'm dreaming of a white christmas NOW????

OK, LS.......it's OK.....settle down girl.......you'll be OK......

Then I read BC's post and I membered reading how her mom helped make something sticky cuz she wanted one of his whiskers. I thought it was cute and funny! W H E W!!!!!! Then I knew to check the date on it, well, no date, but ya know!!

Biz--you d@mn near gave me a coronary girl!!! I missed you and glad you're back safe and sound, but............ OK, so it's MY fault!!! :D Thanks for gettin' my heart going for the day!! hehehe Luv ya!

How's everyone else doing today? I hafta run a bunch of errands and junk. Thinking about your aection BC, and about your court thing CT!! Hang in there both of you! Oh, BS is back, but I'm sure she's got tons of stuff to do to get settled back in.

How about a quick hello from everyone???
Hugs,
LS

Curious 12-28-2006 01:10 PM

Attachment 594

i'm here. resting today.

sneaking bizi...she got back before she left. :D exercising our brains. :D

lil'monkey is going to start taking down the tree. she is so sad today. she misses her sister bad. we took her to the airport at 5:30am.

((((hugs)))) for everyone.

Fancylady_2006 12-28-2006 02:40 PM

Oh LC????

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...4eb6a46the.gif

LC, I turned on the computer and you abslutely cracked me up. I haven't laughed this hard in ages. I have the flu and went to the Dr yesterday. He give me scripts for two meds and so far they haven't helped half as much as you have! You my friend have made my day!

They are working at my house for the sale today. I was there for a while but I just don't have the energy for it. My biggest problem is, I have been out when I shouldn't have been. Things are slowly coming along. My pastor family is helping also. I am paying several people $12.75 hr. I hope all goes well that day. Monday will soon be here. If I can make half the money people say I can, I will be happy. At least, I won't have to take a trip to the dump.

I hope the rest of you are doing fine. Christmas was ok, I guess. I wasn't alone, but that day I was so sick.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...301a8c0you.gif

___
BC:)

bizi 12-29-2006 12:42 AM

just a quick hello!
computer is acting funny here at in laws home.(still in indiana)...will write more when I can.
((((HUGS))))
bizi

janster 12-30-2006 12:17 PM

ALFFE!!!!!
When did you put the two legged dancing frog as your icon???? Please tell me it was really recent, cuz I just noticed it right now..... Course, after this twilight zone thread on Thursday.......AND then when BC posted, I got even MORE CORN FUSED when I think she meant to say LS and said LC....... I really thought I was losing it for a while there :Crazy 2: :D

Sometimes I wonder if I really AM a blonde!! :Hum:
Hugs,
LS
:Thats-Funneh: :Head-Spin: (<- doesn't that look like that pic of BS chairdancing?)

Curious 12-30-2006 12:24 PM

LOL
alffe has used that avatar forever.

time to dye those roots jan...dark. :icon_wink: