NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wonder Thread #192 (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/94404-wonder-thread-192-a.html)

Alffe 07-20-2009 05:11 AM

Wonder Thread #192

I wonder if BMW will be proud of me for starting a new thread...:p

I wonder how nice it is to see a new member joining us...hi billie and welcome to our family...:grouphug:

I wonder if Doody is on the road yet...probably not as it's barely getting light...:hug:

I wonder if my hairdresser will just give me a trim unstead of her usual "pruning"...*grin

I wonder if I'll finally "connect" with my daughter, we've been missing each others phone calls for days...

I wonder if Scrabble will ever come visit us....you owe us one. *grin

I wonder of the moi's can feel the love....:grouphug:

Chemar 07-20-2009 10:53 AM

I wonder if Alffe wanted to wonder into #192 but typed #191:o or if she just felt like a 191 repeat :D

I wonder if Moi can feel all the love and prayers for him:hug: and knows how much we miss him. :hug: for angel Moss too!

I wonder if BMW is also appreciating the high 80s today here in the swamp instead of those high 90s we have had http://bestsmileys.com/hot/3.gif

hugs for the broom :grouphug:

GmaSue 07-20-2009 12:00 PM

No one tell Alffe, I don't want her to rename it. It will give me the perfect excuse to keep the old 191 thread alive...

Alffe 07-20-2009 12:06 PM

:o :o :o Okay Chemar....do your magic..make it go away...fix it...LOL
It makes me wonder what other flaky things may be in my future...:confused: And Sue...BMW would have a fit!!

Chemar 07-20-2009 02:35 PM

I wonder how much fun it is to have buttons to push to make NT magic:D

one ninety TWO it be:p

http://bestsmileys.com/magic/7.gif

tamiloo 07-20-2009 02:40 PM

I wonder how great it would be to have magic buttons to push?

I wonder about today...wanting to do it? My Olhipie always wants some kind of adventure but I want to hide from the world...I always take care of his desires.

I wonder.............

Alffe 07-20-2009 03:03 PM

I wonder why it's the simple things in life that give us so much pleasure...

I wonder about always doing what someone else wants...:(

I wonder that it's ok to take a turn...me me me isnt all bad...:hug:

I wonder if Chemar knows how much I depend on her magic...:D

I wonder when Doody will arrive.....:rolleyes:

I wonder if GmaSue is going to tell on me...;)

I wonder how nice it was to see my old neighbor yesterday..she dropped in on me and stayed several hrs...we had a good cry together and she said she always feels better after talking to me...it cheered me immensely.

Abbie 07-20-2009 03:41 PM

I wonder at this week... much to do... little time to do it in.. and I really don't want to leave the comfort of my bed.

I wonder that I am hooked on sherbet push ups... all flavors.:D

I wonder that my nieces were playing in the drive when I came back from the store... one is 19 the other is 21... too funny.

I wonder that the temp says its about 85 degrees outside but it feels so much cooler.

I wonder where my dad just left to go???

I wonder... if I can find an inexpensive dentist...my mouth is hurting... I lost a filling a few weeks ago... i've been keeping it cleaned out but I know I need to get it fixed.

I wonder why everything breaks at once... I need new tires on my car, I need new brakes and rotors on same... I never heard a squeek until today but I also hear them grinding. I also noticed my windshield wipers need replaced too... sigh...

I wonder if I can leave :hug: for all as I go to rob my piggy bank...

Abbie

Burntmarshmallow 07-20-2009 05:41 PM

Wonder that wonder #191 IS NOW IN LIGHTS OUT!
Wonder that I did reply to Billie on 191 tho :)

My biggest Wonder ...I so badly wonder that if I picture in my head a huge hand reaching down out of the clouds and sky Gods hand ...reaching down fixing some of our ,issues, problems,illnesses, fixng this world a bit ... wonder if it could happen ... wonder how awesome that would be !!

Wonder that I didnt have any one person in mind when I logged on but now every one of you is in my mind.

Wonder if I feel brave ...or stupid enough to try and name everyone..... wonder that I am just nutty but will try

Alffe, Abbie, Addy, BILLIE :hug: Barbo,
Brokenfriend, Bluemajo ,Curious, Chemar ;)
CoolAngel,DMAC,Doody,
Dejavu, Daduck , FeelingGoofy,
Gmasue, Jaded ,Koala :hug:
Lara , Manada, Meg,
Moi and Moss :hug: (Moi:smileypray::smileypray: wonder that I think surgery is 31st), MISTIS :hug:
Nikki :grouphug:, Pono , Scrabble,
Tamiloo , Twinkletoes, WREN :hug:,
Wonder who I have forgetten a few I am sure but I tryed to get as many as I could after a long day at work...

Oh I wonder that I am now head "house keeper" or "lead" person besides my boss more $ an hour but also more busy.

Wonder that I get my dd back on wendsday and wonder that she better have taken lots of pictures while in Hawaii so I can share ...cus dang it I am so jealous... wonder that I aksed her to bring me back a moo-moo, wonder if she will???

wondered enough and I am hungry but to tired to cook...
hummmm wonder if I can get dd Hazel to cook something???
Wonder if its a breakfast for dinner night tonight?

Wonder it is a fact that I wish and want to leave positive vibs lots of hugs and endless
PEACE to the room
BMW

edit to add wonder after I hit post ..why it said this was a duplicate post? wonder if I did a boo boo and if so ...Chemar might work magic ? t.y.

Addy 07-20-2009 08:08 PM

I wonder how I will title my first "Letter to the Editor" letter in over 25 years! (I am one of 10 LIBRARY staff (out of a meesley 13!!!) that was given my Lay-off notice last week! - no real biggie to me as I was VERY casual - working a shift or two a month.) I am stunned that our community leaders/politicians and Library Board have used such poor judgement which allowed a public library to have a short-fall in its a budget! I'm sure the library founders are rolling over in their graves... .... grrrrr.... um....

I am wondering if I should have posted that in our "It ticks me off... " thread.. sigh

I am wondering at how WONDERFUL my extended weekend was with sister at her Kootenay Lake trailer... its very HOT here in town ...the Lake was the break I needed!

I wonder how long it takes a wounded cat to heal... and if peroxide is an ok thing to use (its infected but burst on its own so I think I can handle this without an expensive vet trip) .... and since cat isn't overly lethargic I think he'll be fine...

I wonder if Doody is at the Alffeee's house yet? I wonder if she reached Kathym?

I wonder if I can shout a huge HELLO to everyone who posted and lurked in this thread :)

ttfn Addy

p.s.... um, didn't we used to have a spell check here... I think I spelt meesley wrong... ??