NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Autism (https://www.neurotalk.org/autism/)
-   -   Anyone here from BrainTalk? (https://www.neurotalk.org/autism/95323-braintalk.html)

Lauren (Aspigander) 07-27-2009 10:34 PM

Anyone here from BrainTalk?

I was just made aware of this forum from someone over at BrainTalk, where I frequent the autism forum over there, as the site is down for what appears to be an unknown amount of time.

Just wondered if anyone else from BT is over here?

roadracer 07-28-2009 01:48 AM

If BT is down for good this time, I sure hope we can all get together again, I sure would miss everyone

Chemar 07-28-2009 08:39 AM

welcome Aspigander and roadracer :grouphug:

Alffe 07-28-2009 09:18 AM

Welcome to NeuroTalk Laren and Roadracer. As a former member of BT I can say that this is also a great place to make friends and exchange information. :grouphug:

Lauren (Aspigander) 07-28-2009 10:36 AM

RR,
Same here.

Chemar and Alfie,
Thanks for the welcome. :)

Keggy 07-28-2009 11:01 AM

I thought if anybody was not going to make it here I would have guessed it would be you two (being noobs)! There is another board for firedrills, but this is the one I would go too.

Since JL no longer cares about his passion, i kinda doubt he will rush to fix the boards.
Keg

Lauren (Aspigander) 07-28-2009 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keggy (Post 543615)
I thought if anybody was not going to make it here I would have guessed it would be you two (being noobs)! There is another board for firedrills, but this is the one I would go too.

Since JL no longer cares about his passion, i kinda doubt he will rush to fix the boards.
Keg

LOL! You know, I was just a few months ahead of RR getting to BrainTalk, and he was the first one to point out NeuroTalk to me yesterday (then this morning Pamster also let me know about it).

Never underestimate aspies, being noobs or not. :D

Pamster 07-28-2009 01:31 PM

Glad you made it RR & Lauren! Let's hope John Lester gets around to fixing BT soon, in the meantime feel free to post here, it's a nice place and many people from the BT forum are here. :)

Lauren (Aspigander) 07-28-2009 02:01 PM

Yeah, Pam, hopefully it will get fixed, but if not, hopefully our friends from BT who don't already post here, will mosey on over.

roadracer 07-28-2009 02:04 PM

thanks for the welcome Chemar and Alfie

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pamster
Glad you made it RR & Lauren! Let's hope John Lester gets around to fixing BT soon, in the meantime feel free to post here, it's a nice place and many people from the BT forum are here.

I really dont think he will be around, so I really hope that everyone makes it to this board and we all can just make this our new home :D, even if he does come around to fix the one problem, everything is outdated, and there are so many other problems, it is only time before it will happen again, so, this is probably the end for BT, sure it would be nice for everything to get fixed, just not holding my breath.
Seems like a great place to make a new home, and :holysheep: they got a ton of cool smilies :D