NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Aneurysm (https://www.neurotalk.org/aneurysm/)
-   -   Anyone here from BrainTalk? (https://www.neurotalk.org/aneurysm/95378-braintalk.html)

Beachgirl 07-28-2009 10:16 AM

Anyone here from BrainTalk?

Hi! Yes, BT has crashed again. Hopefully people will find their way here, and not too many of us will get lost an scattered in cyberspace!!

Hugs,

Nat xx

ouch 07-28-2009 10:19 PM

Glad to see ya Nat

I am hoping they get sight up soon. How long was last crash?

Hoping others find there way as well.

jane

Beachgirl 07-28-2009 11:53 PM

Hi Jane!! The last big crash back in 2006 lasted a few months, but there is speculation as to whether BT will actually get back up at all this time because John Lester hasn't been near BT for a year now. Seems as though he has lost all interest, and unfortunately, he is the only one who can fix the database error. Doc John actually started up Neurotalk during the last crash so that everyone had somewhere to go.:)

How are you doing anyway?

Nat xx

shygirl268 07-29-2009 03:28 AM

Hey Nat *wave*.... i'm lurking! Thanks for you message on FB... I shall message you there....XX

Ging 07-29-2009 03:56 PM

Ging Here, I found someone YaY

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beachgirl (Post 543580)
Hi! Yes, BT has crashed again. Hopefully people will find their way here, and not too many of us will get lost an scattered in cyberspace!!

Hugs,

Nat xx

Nat, Ging here T. Trish sent me her after I found out about the crash. I hope more find their way here.

ouch 07-29-2009 07:26 PM

Ging

Also here at NT there is chat as well, so after you make 5 post we can chat as well,..just thought i would let ya now and we can chat that way as well.
talk with ya soon..........hope things are going better
jane

ncjimmy 07-29-2009 07:37 PM

Found it

Glad to have found this forum ...hi beach and shy...was wondering what happen to everyone.

Jimmy

Ging 07-29-2009 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ouch (Post 544548)
Also here at NT there is chat as well, so after you make 5 post we can chat as well,..just thought i would let ya now and we can chat that way as well.
talk with ya soon..........hope things are going better
jane

I am so glad to find this site. I am going to try and get my angio, but am frightened. I don't know how much the artery is open that was disected. Does anyone know if they can tell if it is open someway before the angio?? Thanks:confused:

Beachgirl 07-29-2009 08:12 PM

Oh this is cool - people are slowly finding their way here. Hi shygirl *waves back*, hi Ging and Jimmy! :D

I also noticed that DocJohn has now put up an official welcome for everyone from BrainTalk - thanks so much DocJohn for making us all feel so welcome here on your site! :)

Hey Jane, that's so cool that they have chat here - definately count me in for one!!

Jimmy, I think everyone is still out there wandering around in cyberspace!! There is a link on the Brain Aneurysm Foundation website, so for those that don't hear about this forum on the grapevine will hopefully (fingers crossed!) go to the bafound site and see the link there.

Ging, with your angio, is it possible to have one of the new 3D CTA's which are just as clear if not clearer than an angio with non of the risk, to at least have a look at your artery?? Could you ask your NS? This is what I have, and it's just like having a normal CTA, but the quality and detail of the images is amazing!!

Hugs,

Nat xx

DataKat 07-29-2009 08:29 PM

I'm here, also, but I'm DataKat, and used to be Kitty on brain talk.