NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   Thks 2 DEW..... (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/95712-thks-2-dew.html)

nancyinLA 07-30-2009 10:07 AM

Thks 2 DEW.....

really enjoyed Dew's blog of her sister's surgery - Praise God 4 a wonderful outcome! I say this because i will miss NT next wk (8/5....). my dad is having a 4.7 cm mass removed from left kidney (he's 82 but strong as a horse!). i can't keep blog as i can hardly type here - have tremors, hit wrong keys, etc. this forum has been wonderful! jus' thought my psychol. was great!! i continue 2 read, comment, & hope u'll keep us in ur prayers. thks (& take care 2 all of u!) :grouphug:

SBOWLING 07-30-2009 10:56 AM

Hello Nancy,

May God comfort you and your family during your time of need.
Remember to take care of yourself so you don't have a flair.
Take care
Sherrie

Dew58 07-30-2009 01:12 PM

Nancy,

I will keep your Dad, YOU, and your family in my daily meditation prayers. I wish you much strength and unyielding inner peace on this journey.

Thank you for the blog comment. I kept the blog for my sister, Wanda, the family,and friends. I received inner peace from writing the entries, as I was able to vent in a constructive manner as well as give a special gift to my sister.:grouphug:

Please rest as much as possible:)

Dew

nancyinLA 07-30-2009 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dew58 (Post 544939)
Nancy,

I will keep your Dad, YOU, and your family in my daily meditation prayers. I wish you much strength and unyielding inner peace on this journey.

Thank you for the blog comment. I kept the blog for my sister, Wanda, the family,and friends. I received inner peace from writing the entries, as I was able to vent in a constructive manner as well as give a special gift to my sister.:grouphug:

Please rest as much as possible:)

Dew

what a wonderful gift 2 ur sis..... thks so much 4 prayers! (my dad & mom the most... i'll make it thru God's strength!) my only sibling died at 38 w/melanoma - but he left us a daught who's now 20 & has a child! so....it's just me (& hubby) taking care of my parents. i'm not very good! they usually take care of me!! they have me, 5 grands & 4 great-grands. and a good GOD! my friends at NT r wonder-bar!! :hug:

hope4thebest 07-31-2009 12:31 AM

Nancy,
I will keep your Dad in my thoughts that he has a comfortable recovery..
Please take care of yourself, too...pace yourself so that you will be able to help your Dad while keeping yourself healthy...
Thinking of you and your family...
Hope4thebest xo

CRPSbe 08-02-2009 01:07 PM

Nancy,

I hope for a speedy recovery!

loretta 08-02-2009 04:13 PM

Nancy,
I'm sorry you Dad is going thru this. I truly hope for the best and quick recovery. Your being there, even though you have terrible pain and limitations, I'm sure means the world to him.
As soon as you are able, please let us know how he is doing, your Mom and how YOU are doing.
My husband is in Washington State now with his Mom, agae 88. She lives alone as his Dad died 4 years ago, in his 90's. Darold's Mom has survived Cancer 3 times about 10 years apart each time. And survived having spinal meningitis a few years ago. She is a strong lady. My husband is 72 next month.
Thinking of you dailey. your friend, loreotta

AintSoBad 08-02-2009 05:08 PM

Nancy,
These are all good thoughts and wishes, and I concur with all!

Again, take good care of yourself, and we'll all be backing you and your family up with prayers and Faith!

pete

Dew58 08-02-2009 05:13 PM

Nancy,

http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub...bbh1s5585h.gif

I will keep you and yours in my meditation prayers:hug:

nancyinLA 08-02-2009 10:56 PM

THKS 2 all..... i truly luv all of u..... take care! :grouphug: