NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   Prayers needed for my Olhipie and I... (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/97170-prayers-olhipie.html)

tamiloo 08-10-2009 08:48 PM

Prayers needed for my Olhipie and I...

I posted on SOS about my huge challenges that the Olhipie and I are facing right now. I guess what I'm asking for is that prayers can be offered in our behave...for rescue...for comfort and patience...and for obedience. I love all of you and because of my love my prayers have become very long.

When the Olhipie and I were reglious volunteers at the Utah State Prison, the men counseled would often ask for us to pray for them. Sometimes I would just ask in a kind and loving way…please bless and comfort the men at the prison. Too many names to mention. I know these prayers were always sacred and that my Father in Heaven listened. Our prayers don’t have to be fancy…sometimes I think He just needs to hear how we are…happy or I at times will just say I’m having a hard day Father. Remember he is a kind and Loving Father.

I do appreciate all your kindness and caring that you give here on NT.:hug:

Chemar 08-10-2009 09:25 PM

(((((((((((((((Tami and Olhipie)))))))))))))))))))

nothing is impossible for God!
I pray that He will send help for you and show you who to turn to to get mercy in this situation.

I hope you will contact your church and see if they can help too...whether financially or at least to help advocate for you with the mortgage co

also your local newspaper, tv news...anyone you can think of who can bring attention to this for you. Mortgage companies absolutely can and should work with families dealing with the serious health issues that you are.

May God soften hearts and bring a miraculous solution for you

I know a chorus of prayers are going up from the many here at NT who love you Tam:grouphug:

Kitty 08-10-2009 10:58 PM

Praying for you and your family, Tami. :hug:

ewizabeth 08-10-2009 11:03 PM

I'll keep you and Craig in my prayers Tami. :hug:

Alffe 08-11-2009 05:13 AM

Sending prayers Tammi and positive thoughts. :grouphug:

soxmom 08-11-2009 06:43 AM

:hug:saying a prayer..........:hug:

SandyC 08-11-2009 10:52 AM

Sending up prayers. :hug:

:smileypray::smileypray::smileypray::smileypray:

FeelinGoofy 08-11-2009 06:36 PM

Tammie,
I'm a big believer in prayer.... I know God hears and answers us when we pray. I'll remember you and your dear sweet hubby in my prayers!!!!

Spanish Moss 08-11-2009 07:54 PM

Praying for you and your hubby :grouphug:

tamiloo 08-11-2009 11:43 PM

Thank you all for your loving thoughts and prayers...I feel them helping and giving me peace...:grouphug: