NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   BJ's our Miracle (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/98547-bjs-miracle.html)

Dmom3005 08-19-2009 02:15 AM

BJ's our Miracle

Hi everyone, I'm starting a new thread. As BJ starts this new experience.
She has requested that from now on we all say she is going to have a miracle.

So from now on BJ is our MIRACLE on the Bipolar Forum, and many others.

BJ we all love you, you don't have a clue how many of us you have inspired.
I remember all the trials and tribulations your job have put you through.
But you were a fighter and didn't let it get you down.
I also remember when they weren't fair, and I believe they fired you. You
fought back, and you are back again.

Gosh you are a inspiration to anyone with a mental illness. Because I know
many young adults that think its not possible to go out and do a job.
Let alone have a employer walk all over you. And get up and brush yourself off and say I'M NOT TAKING IT!

I really hope one day when this is all over you'll consider writing a book.

Because many people need to know anything is possible.

I also believe you have some very special angels watching over you.

Especially your mom, she is so PROUD of her BJ.

Donna

Mari 08-19-2009 10:37 AM

Dear BJ,
Welcome to your miracle thread.
People here care about you.

When you can, feel some hope and feel the good energy in your body doing its work for you.

M.

bizi 08-19-2009 11:18 AM

Dear BJ, our girlie,
Yes you are a miracle.
In so many ways you have fought to stay alive, by reaching out for support from your medical health care team. You worked on facing the past, no matter how hard it was for you.
You're dealing with the severe cycles of being bipolar and the trauma of being hospitalized and taking those baby steps along the way to feeling better.
you took your first part of your cpa exam and passed doing well even after ect treatments.
You are a miracle woman for sure.
WE are here for you, ready to listen and encourage you in what ever lies ahead.
WE love you.
bizi

BJ 08-19-2009 07:16 PM

This week has been a roller coaster of emotions. I keep thinking they haven’t caught it in time or if they did it will come back, like it did for my mom. I also feel a bit isolated. Not because I don't have people who care about me, but because as much support as I have, I am still the one that actually has cancer. The consequences are much different. If all that I am going through doesn't work, I lose my life. The sun doesn't come up the next day for me like it would for everyone else.

Your right Beth, I’ve worked too hard for this. I refuse to let cancer be the thing that takes me down.

I do believe in miracles Donna. My mom called me a miracle baby. I only weighed 3.1 lbs at birth and had to be in an incubator for some time. They didn’t think I’d make it, but I survived and I will survive this.

bizi 08-19-2009 08:36 PM

There must be some support groups at the local hospital that you could go to for support. Or at the clinic so you will not feel so alone in all of this.
(((((HUGS)))))
bizi

bizi 08-19-2009 11:44 PM

SEnding some positive thoughts your way for tomorrow.
(((((((HUGS))))))
you can do this....
bizi

BJ 08-20-2009 06:47 AM

There is a support group at the hospital Beth which I plan on joining. I know that I need to share with people IRL.

I just want this first one over. I have to be there at 10 and they'll give me anti-nausea meds and Benadryl first then start chemo around 11AM. I hope the Benadryl makes me fall asleep because I couldn't sleep at all last night.

bizi 08-20-2009 09:56 AM

hugs to you today
(((((((((HUGS))))))))
bizi

bizi 08-20-2009 11:03 PM

She is done with her first chemo by now...
sending warmth and love her way.

:circlelove::heartthrob::circlelove::heartthrob: :circlelove::heartthrob:
bizi

Dmom3005 08-20-2009 11:15 PM

I've been gone all day, and slept some tonight. But I"ve been thinking of you. Miracle that you are. And all the love we send.

I personally draw strength from your writing here when I'm down.

Thank you for being you

Donna:grouphug: