NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   What is everyone doing for New Years Eve? (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/9887-doing-eve.html)

Nikko 12-28-2006 10:13 PM

What is everyone doing for New Years Eve?

Just wondering what everyone is up to for New Years Eve?

At the moment I am not sure at all. Can't think of it right now actually.

So, Happy New Year 2007 to all.:Head-Spin: :partytime2:

Mari 12-29-2006 03:19 AM

Hi,
A friend wants us to come over. I think we will have about 4-5 people total.
I'm helping her organize a little so hubby and I will enjoy it enough.

I'm allergic to the friend's cats. And she does not keep up with them very well.
But it makes sense to me to get together with others, especially since I skip out on Christmas.
mari

waves 12-29-2006 12:33 PM

don't know, but hopefully it will not involve bawling my guts out.

bizi 12-30-2006 02:07 AM

we are joininng my sisters family to go to texas raod house for dinner thenback to their house for talking waiting for the new year.

bizi

Mari 12-30-2006 02:46 AM

Waves

Oh Dear Waves,
I hope that your fare better than you describe.

If not, I'll hold the tissues for you.

Mari

befuddled2 12-30-2006 04:37 PM

Waves, it helps to cry with someone so I'll cry with you. I have no working t.v. and my computer messes up so bad it's aggravation to get on it. There is nothing to do and now my car needs tending after. Long weekends suck for me. I'll just be all alone for New years and trying to cope the best I know how to.

befuddled2

DiMarie 12-30-2006 05:50 PM

Staying home

I am staying home, make supper and be worn out by 9:00 PM but at midnight EST time I will be out on the porch beating my metal pans and spoons, lol. If I am awake.

Son and daughter in law will be up, but I think they will go home after supper. Knowing husband, he will be catching up on sleep, and even **** Clark will be standing me up this Rockin New Years. Hey I got edited....It wouldn't let me post D*i*c*k* Clarks name, LOL

BUT, I look at as an end finally to 2006! I don't ever want to revisit it again!
If 2007 is anything like this last year, I give up, time to hibernate.
I am so looking forward to putting 2006 to a rest.

We all have each other we are not alone.
BF, I hope your computer is working better for you by then. Dig out some old Harliquin books or readers digest.

I have a book about Diana I am going to start tomorrow after I clean.
Hugs all,
Di

befuddled2 12-30-2006 08:40 PM

I am going to buy an antenna tomorrow and see if I can get T.V. then. It is dark outside now so I can't drive anywhere now. Hopefully I'll be able to see the ball drop tomorrow night.

befuddled2

bizi 12-31-2006 01:11 AM

Well this is frustrating...can;t seem to post 3rd try...after sssteak night,,,mmooooovie...the holiday. twin and I celebrate oour birthday on the 1st. what fun!

must quit and go to bed.
It has been frustrating here in Indy with my in-laws, I will spare you the details.....Don't want to go back there.
bizi

Curious 12-31-2006 01:27 AM

((((bizi)))))

did you go to texas road house? what movie did you see?

hubby is a new years baby too.

i am sorry about the inlaw issues. they SUCK! i said it for you. :p i have them to hon. not fun. i stay as far away as i can.

i can't wait to hear about the birthday!! tell her i said hi!!