NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Janster (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/9997-janster.html)

Alffe 12-30-2006 03:59 PM

Janster

Losing ones mind is not the greatest way to end a year. :D
The avatar I am presently using is motionless and much smaller than the two you posted! I want the old one back...the first one...

Jan, does my avatar actually move for you????

I am doing something wrong if you say yes. :D

Alffe 12-30-2006 04:09 PM

Well Ollie, this is a fine kettle of fish! Messed around and lost the only avatar I owned. :D Lord only knows what else I changed. :o

Curious 12-30-2006 04:12 PM

try right clicking and copying it. ( one that jan posted ) paste it where it says avatar picture. i will go check the wording. lol...i'll pm you if you want me to help you put it back.

janster 12-30-2006 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alffe (Post 54251)
Well Ollie, this is a fine kettle of fish! Messed around and lost the only avatar I owned. :D Lord only knows what else I changed. :o

right now there is nothing there, but I think the one I posted will be too big. I can shrink it, but I would lose the animation. I don't have the program capable to do that--sorry honey. Let me know if you want me to do that.
Edited to add: Oh, and when I was saying it moved--I was seeing the new one with both legs kicking, like on the post that I did--the one that I labeled "new one". It was cool. BC saw it too I think she said.

Curious 12-30-2006 04:39 PM

i saved it to my photobucket.

it is too large i think. :( i'll work on it too

Alffe 12-30-2006 06:19 PM

Hi there. This really isn't Alffe, it's Doody. :)

I thought I fixed Ms. Alffe's avatar last night, she wanted Janster's. But today she is running around leaving me messages about her avatar and I came to find it missing. LOLOL!

Ms. Alffe, make up your mind!!!!!

I can't figure out why Ms. Alffe doesn't think he frog dances. I always saw her frog dancing. I wonder why it doesn't dance on Ms. Alffe's computer.

Hmmmmmm, so I'll do some infestigating to make the woman happy.

Hugs from Doody. :D

(She must have removed it since last night because Janster's frog doesn't fit. Hmmmmmm. Well, off I go in search of a frog that dances for her.)

Alffe 12-30-2006 06:28 PM

Okay, can you guys see the frog dancing? This is the frog I gave Alffe before, but she doesn't see it dancing. Am I (doody) the only one who sees it dance??

Curious 12-30-2006 06:29 PM

i see it doody!!!!:D

Curious 12-30-2006 06:30 PM

alffe and i couldnt see it dance before..but i can now!!! good job doody!

Alffe 12-30-2006 06:33 PM

Hi monkey. :Wave-Hello:

Well, Ms. Alffe must be cooking that pie or something. Wish I was there. She is SUCH a hostess in such a beautiful home and makes you feel so welcome.

We'll wait and see what she has to say.