Sanctuary for Spiritual Support This "Sanctuary" is a place for people of all spiritual beliefs and faiths to offer support and compassion to each other in the form of prayers, meditation, and expressions of spirituality. This forum is for support, not religious debate.


advertisement
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2020, 03:02 AM #1
Diamond Tiger<3 Diamond Tiger<3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 38
Diamond Tiger<3 Diamond Tiger<3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 38
Default Do You Believe In Angels? Pt 2

First, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who commebted and liked my post. It means a bunch to me, thank you again! 😃
Its ok to not believe in angels too or feel there is a scientific exolanation for it. I respect everyone's thoughts and feelings on the topic. Even if I may disagree, I still want to hear from you and your persoective on why you may not believe just as much as I want to hear from everyone who do believe.
I mentioned in the first post I made on this topic that I also had a second angel encounter earlier this year. Here it goes....

I was home on this day and made the decision to lay down to take a nap. As I had just entered my bedroom and layed down in my bed to close my eyes, I suddenly was forced to open my eyes back up from a noise I heard that sounded like a swooshing noise. As I looked around I saw this angel dropping down from my ceiling into my bedroom. Stunned a bit by what I'm seeing again for the second time now, only not so stunned I couldn't move or grasp what I'm experiencing again.

Here I am looking at this gorgeous being standing atvthe foot of my bed with his wings still wide open for me to see. He was not the same angel that I had saw prior. His fearures were different just by the color of his hair. Also more mascular built than the other angel.
Before I could even open my mouth to ask him a question of who he is and why was he here, he turned around facing away from me and he reached down into his waistband and pulled out a sword. Ok, now I'm a little more taken back by it and the reason for it. I tilted my head to look at what he was looking at and why he had a sword. Before I could get a look, his wings opened up even wider and shielded me and my view.
He was there protecting me from something. What exactly, I'm not sure, I don't know I can only speculate.
At this point, all I could do is say ok I'm safe and will be ok. I'm in good hands. I layed back down and closed my eyes.

That may sound crazy that I just closed my eyes and went to sleep like I didn't just have a angel drop out of the sky through my ceiling. Lol This vary thought and question as why I reacted the way I had, I also pondered about. My only answer is I have already experienced a angel prior, at this point the shock is out of my system enough now. I even told myself if I were to ever encounter another angel I would be more relaxed in the hopes of asking questions. At this moment when it happened, I felt I had my answer. He was there to protect me. I still would have wanted to ask questions but he was no longer facing me for me to talk to him directly face to face as the last angel had done. Still crazy thinking that? I suppose it is. What would be the right reaction? I'm not sure. Its not everyday you encounter a angel. I'm thankful and blessed I got to have this second encounter with aother angel and he is on the God's side from my personal view and beliefs.

After having this second angel encounter, I have zero doubts about my first experience and that angels are real. Not to say I doubted it before. The more you experience something I feel your faith and belief grows. 🧚*♀️🌈❤

What are your thoughts, do you believe?
Diamond Tiger<3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (09-27-2020), Brokenfriend (09-26-2020), Snoopy (09-26-2020)

advertisement
Old 09-26-2020, 05:00 PM #2
Snoopy's Avatar
Snoopy Snoopy is offline
Magnate
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,275
10 yr Member
Snoopy Snoopy is offline
Magnate
Snoopy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,275
10 yr Member
Default

Diamond Tiger, simply say “hello” and/or “thank you.” A simple acknowledgement. Not everything we experience which others would not understand or believe makes one crazy. I believe in gratitude and saying thank you on a regular basis.

There are numerous experiences I have had, yet different than yours. I came to understand not all of what one may see or experience is of a positive and harmless entity/energy. Yet, some are there to protect, show you are loved, and you are on the right path. Due to what I have experienced I not only believe in the Holy Trinity (The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit), but I also do smudging and enjoy Crystals throughout my home which are intermixed with framed bird feathers that, for the most part, have been found on my deck.

Peace, Blessings, Love and Light.

I do not promote any one religion and I myself, have found my Spirituality from different sources, those which have brought understanding, peace, calm, healing, gratitude, and Love.
__________________
Dx RRMS 1984

Last edited by Snoopy; 09-26-2020 at 05:59 PM.
Snoopy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Diamond Tiger<3 (09-27-2020)
Old 09-26-2020, 08:12 PM #3
Brokenfriend's Avatar
Brokenfriend Brokenfriend is offline
Elder
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,401
10 yr Member
Brokenfriend Brokenfriend is offline
Elder
Brokenfriend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,401
10 yr Member
Default

The angel holding a sword may have something to do with the word of God.

It's amazing that you have seen two angels. He may be a guardian or a messenger. BF
Brokenfriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Diamond Tiger<3 (09-27-2020)
Old 09-27-2020, 02:07 PM #4
Diamond Tiger<3 Diamond Tiger<3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 38
Diamond Tiger<3 Diamond Tiger<3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
Diamond Tiger, simply say “hello” and/or “thank you.” A simple acknowledgement. Not everything we experience which others would not understand or believe makes one crazy. I believe in gratitude and saying thank you on a regular basis.

There are numerous experiences I have had, yet different than yours. I came to understand not all of what one may see or experience is of a positive and harmless entity/energy. Yet, some are there to protect, show you are loved, and you are on the right path. Due to what I have experienced I not only believe in the Holy Trinity (The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit), but I also do smudging and enjoy Crystals throughout my home which are intermixed with framed bird feathers that, for the most part, have been found on my deck.

Peace, Blessings, Love and Light.

I do not promote any one religion and I myself, have found my Spirituality from different sources, those which have brought understanding, peace, calm, healing, gratitude, and Love.
I very much said thank you to him and God. I do agree with showing my gratitude and saying thanks. This, I too can understand where you are coming from that not everything we see is good. I think it is a concern of mine sense I poke with my church about the first experience. After I had told them about it and their responsexwas all positive and explaining the gift of discernment to me, in which explains why I am able to see angels. Went on to also say that with seeing God's angels you have the ability to also see the not inncocent and goid kind too. I hope I never see that. If I were to, I at least know where I can go for help.
Diamond Tiger<3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (09-27-2020)
Old 09-27-2020, 02:23 PM #5
Diamond Tiger<3 Diamond Tiger<3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 38
Diamond Tiger<3 Diamond Tiger<3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenfriend View Post
The angel holding a sword may have something to do with the word of God.

It's amazing that you have seen two angels. He may be a guardian or a messenger. BF
BF,
Its it so amazing to have seen one. And, now two different angels on two seperate occassions seperated by a few years from each other of when both encounters had happened. I never would have guessed, nor ever thought it would hapoen a second time. I am so incredibly thankful and blessed for the one time before this. I was told its rare for anyone to encounter a angel. For it to happen to me twice is heavenly and beyond amazing! I tell Hod that every day and say thanks for this. I only wish I got both of the angels' names. My loved ones do believe me too. Between my loved ones and the church had asked me those questions, like did I ask his name and why he was here. I explained my reasons from the first time. I told them if it were to happen again I would make sure to ask these questions. I will say the first time I felt as the visit was to not just let me know that angels and God is real. Also, for me to share my experience with people to help restore peoples faith and belief who may have lost it. For the ones who may not believe up until now, just maybe they will begin to believe after hearing about my encounter. I feel if it is true what my intution is telling me, God will work to assure me I'm correct.
Diamond Tiger<3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (09-27-2020)
Old 09-27-2020, 04:43 PM #6
Snoopy's Avatar
Snoopy Snoopy is offline
Magnate
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,275
10 yr Member
Snoopy Snoopy is offline
Magnate
Snoopy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,275
10 yr Member
Default

Diamond Tiger<3,

There is so much that is "visible" for us to see if we only pay attention and be present. I have been shown I am loved, that I needed to stop, listen and pay attention, I was being shown the truth.

So many different experiences that have helped me to believe in a "Higher Power." My belief has always been there but was tested for a long time. Then came the "signs." What finally caught my attention was a Feather I found on my deck at 4:30 one morning. This wasn't just "a" feather but the size of a wing of feathers. It was much like being hit on the head by a brick (of understanding) but obviously much softer

Feathers have a biblical meaning and a spiritual meaning.

Some of the things I have seen have had a profound impact on me and have left me feeling quite blessed.

When I started having cold air come by me (sitting still) when there was no cause for it, certain smells in certain areas of my home and including the garage, as well as my dog going to a corner of the house growling with her hackles up and doing the same thing days later in the garage in the same area where she did it in the house is when I became interested in smudging.

Take care.
__________________
Dx RRMS 1984
Snoopy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Diamond Tiger<3 (09-30-2020)
Old 09-30-2020, 08:06 AM #7
Diamond Tiger<3 Diamond Tiger<3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 38
Diamond Tiger<3 Diamond Tiger<3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
Diamond Tiger<3,

There is so much that is "visible" for us to see if we only pay attention and be present. I have been shown I am loved, that I needed to stop, listen and pay attention, I was being shown the truth.

So many different experiences that have helped me to believe in a "Higher Power." My belief has always been there but was tested for a long time. Then came the "signs." What finally caught my attention was a Feather I found on my deck at 4:30 one morning. This wasn't just "a" feather but the size of a wing of feathers. It was much like being hit on the head by a brick (of understanding) but obviously much softer

Feathers have a biblical meaning and a spiritual meaning.

Some of the things I have seen have had a profound impact on me and have left me feeling quite blessed.

When I started having cold air come by me (sitting still) when there was no cause for it, certain smells in certain areas of my home and including the garage, as well as my dog going to a corner of the house growling with her hackles up and doing the same thing days later in the garage in the same area where she did it in the house is when I became interested in smudging.

Take care.

Snoopy,

I absolutely agree with you. There are many experiences like yours where either my dogs barked and howled and smells where there was no cause for either to be happening.
I have had the cold chills and have also felt something touch my neck. A few months ago I was outside working in my garden. I sat down to take a break on the stones that border the flower beds. I felt something hit my leg. I looked around and there was nothing. Not a person or animal in sight.

Probably one of the most profound experiences I have had with the exception to seeing my angels was one of the times my mom was in the hospital before she died.

Mom was terminal with emphysema. She had her bouts with bronchitis and pneumonia that would require her to have to go to the hospital and be put in icu on a ventilator. This time I'm referring to, she had been on the ventilator 6 days. She had pneumonia really bad. By this day she was able to breath enough on her own enough the doctors felt comfortable to take her off the ventilator.

I waited patiently outside her room looking through the window watching for her to wake up from the sedation. When she finally woke up, she sat up on the edge of the bed leaning over coughing and trying to catch her breath which was a normal thing for her to do after she wakes up anytime.

This time was very different after she woke up than all the other times. She struggled to breath on her own severely that the doctor was going to put her back on the ventilator and she refused. I had to stand there and watch her gasp for every breath she was fighting to take. I thought I was going to lose her right then to the point I told my grandma it was ok for her to give up and let go. It was a hard realization to come to. I was 18 at the time and my mom was 40. But, I knew I couldn't watch her suffer anymore after watching it for 5 years by this point.
Right after I had said those words, I suddenly felt a presence. Of what? I felt like it was God or his angel there to help my mom. I knew then my mom was going to be ok. She began calming down and was able to breath more on her own. It was a miracle to witness knowing she was on the brink of death. I felt something very similar to what I felt with my first angel encounter but not as strong. I didn't see anything in the room with my mom but I felt it.

I know someone else had mentioned believeing in ghost after having experiences. I too believe in ghost and so many things that can't be seen with the human eyes. I have had many different kinds of experiences over the years.

That is so amazing to hear about your experiences with finding feathers!! Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with me!!

Best wishes,

Diamond Tiger
Diamond Tiger<3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 10:37 AM #8
Diamond Tiger<3 Diamond Tiger<3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 38
Diamond Tiger<3 Diamond Tiger<3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Tiger<3 View Post
Snoopy,

I absolutely agree with you. There are many experiences like yours where either my dogs barked and howled and smells where there was no cause for either to be happening.
I have had the cold chills and have also felt something touch my neck. A few months ago I was outside working in my garden. I sat down to take a break on the stones that border the flower beds. I felt something hit my leg. I looked around and there was nothing. Not a person or animal in sight.

Probably one of the most profound experiences I have had with the exception to seeing my angels was one of the times my mom was in the hospital before she died.

Mom was terminal with emphysema. She had her bouts with bronchitis and pneumonia that would require her to have to go to the hospital and be put in icu on a ventilator. This time I'm referring to, she had been on the ventilator 6 days. She had pneumonia really bad. By this day she was able to breath enough on her own enough the doctors felt comfortable to take her off the ventilator.

I waited patiently outside her room looking through the window watching for her to wake up from the sedation. When she finally woke up, she sat up on the edge of the bed leaning over coughing and trying to catch her breath which was a normal thing for her to do after she wakes up anytime.

This time was very different after she woke up than all the other times. She struggled to breath on her own severely that the doctor was going to put her back on the ventilator and she refused. I had to stand there and watch her gasp for every breath she was fighting to take. I thought I was going to lose her right then to the point I told my grandma it was ok for her to give up and let go. It was a hard realization to come to. I was 18 at the time and my mom was 40. But, I knew I couldn't watch her suffer anymore after watching it for 5 years by this point.
Right after I had said those words, I suddenly felt a presence. Of what? I felt like it was God or his angel there to help my mom. I knew then my mom was going to be ok. She began calming down and was able to breath more on her own. It was a miracle to witness knowing she was on the brink of death. I felt something very similar to what I felt with my first angel encounter but not as strong. I didn't see anything in the room with my mom but I felt it.

I know someone else had mentioned believeing in ghost after having experiences. I too believe in ghost and so many things that can't be seen with the human eyes. I have had many different kinds of experiences over the years.

That is so amazing to hear about your experiences with finding feathers!! Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with me!!

Best wishes,

Diamond Tiger
I meant to add this to my last post.
One of the smells I have experienced on a couple of different occasions is cinnamon. It was so strong it almost seemed like someone had stuck cinnamon right underneath my nose for me to smell. Another is roses.
Diamond Tiger<3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 12:23 AM #9
Brokenfriend's Avatar
Brokenfriend Brokenfriend is offline
Elder
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,401
10 yr Member
Brokenfriend Brokenfriend is offline
Elder
Brokenfriend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,401
10 yr Member
Default

I've smelled a strong smell of roses where there were no roses. BF
Brokenfriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Diamond Tiger<3 (10-02-2020)
Old 10-05-2020, 06:43 AM #10
Diamond Tiger<3 Diamond Tiger<3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 38
Diamond Tiger<3 Diamond Tiger<3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 38
Default

I just had a wild experience this morning and thought I would share. I was laying in bed on my phone playing a game with my tv on but it was muted and my stereo playing. All of a sudden my tv sound turned on like as if someone had hit the button on the remote. I was alone in my bed and the remote was laying 2 feet away from me. I looked at the remote to see if it had moved and it was still laying where I left it. I didn't move either to have hit it by accident. It was wild! Maybe it was my angel stopping by to say hello to me?
Diamond Tiger<3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Reply

Tags
angel, angels, encounter, eyes, questions

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Do You Believe In Angels? Diamond Tiger<3 Sanctuary for Spiritual Support 18 09-26-2020 02:12 AM
Angels amoung us..... SBOWLING Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) 10 05-04-2009 12:41 AM
I walk amongst angels... who moi Creative Corner 9 12-15-2008 09:45 PM
Off To See The Blue Angels DM The Stumble Inn 29 06-23-2008 04:13 PM
Those cute little Angels Darlene On the Lighter Side 3 01-31-2007 09:19 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin • Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.7.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
 

NeuroTalk Forums

Helping support those with neurological and related conditions.

 

The material on this site is for informational purposes only,
and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment
provided by a qualified health care provider.


Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.