Go Back   NeuroTalk Support Groups > >


Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2018, 05:31 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: NC
Posts: 55
Default Ssdi

If you are under the care of a physician, they should have a financial navigator to assist you in getting disability as long as it is not work related. Many offices may not have one "in house"; but at the "home" hospital if you are seen at a physician's practice owned by a big hospital. Keep asking if there is anyone to assist...somewhere...anywhere.
6thCranialNerve is offline   Reply With Quote

assist, home, hospital, physicians, practice

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ssi vs ssdi ladydeedee Social Security Disability 2 03-22-2012 01:12 AM
SSDI reviews and SSDI title 2? untilthebell Social Security Disability 4 03-14-2011 08:25 PM
SSDI or SSI Westwood Social Security Disability 13 11-30-2010 08:58 PM
ssi ssdi willeva Social Security Disability 2 09-23-2010 12:59 AM
SSDI tip reverett123 Parkinson's Disease 4 12-17-2008 08:37 PM

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:56 AM.
Brought to you by the fine folks who publish mental health and psychology information at Psych Central Mental Health Forums

The material on this site is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment
provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Powered by vBulletin • Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.31 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

All posts copyright their original authors Community Guidelines Terms of Use Privacy Policy