Weight Loss & Healthy Living For weight loss and healthy living discussions.

advertisement

Old 03-28-2007, 07:11 AM #1

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Wednesday round up!

Morning ya'll!
Just a quick start up to RC because I have to get ready for my trigger point appointment.
I feel terrible this morning with this allergy/cold (who knows at this point) thing. I just hope I don't cough while I am getting a shot im my back.
I will be back later today!
Have a great day everyone!

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. -- Goethe

Diagnoses: FM, Sciatica, Rosacea, Piriformis Syndrome, SI joint disfunction, Joint Facet Syndrome L3-L5, Pinched Nerve (somewhere on the left side), Depression, Anxiety and Bipolar II

fiberowendy2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

advertisement
Old 03-28-2007, 07:28 AM #2
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart Good Morning to all & those that follow~

I'm not to good yet either Wendy. I do know why I don't have any energy thought. It stormed all night. I know I have arthritis. I am going to ask for some meds for it when I see my doctor next time, if I don't forget. I have to have a pysical in May. I hate those things. As long as it comes out good, well thats the important thing. I just think of what happen to Bob now, when I get one. I use to tell him he needed one & when he did, it was to late.

Wendy, thanks for starting RC. I am so slow doing anything. Its like I am walking around with weights on me. LOL ( I probably am, extra weight that is). Maybe I'll do better after I get going. I'll come back in later.
_____
BC
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 07:51 AM #3
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Billie, when you have your physical ask about getting the shingles vacination and I assume you have had a pneumonia shot.

I am off to take Cooper to hopefully get his stitches out and the "lampshade" off. *grin.

*whisper....was she sitting on her dog?

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 08:24 AM #4

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Morning Y'all

I'm up early, and only for a while, to help hubby get ready to drive down to Vegas to see a neurosurgeon re: new laminectomy surgery. They remove the offending laminae and replace them with spacers made of plastic or some space age material. But before the doc he had to go to Home Depot !!!

I, however, am going back to bed, ta ta.

Nancy H

P.S.
I grew tired of my picture glaring out at everyone so I changed it to these nice weiner doggies.
nancy-h is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:11 AM #5

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I liked your picture Nancy...but you didn't wag your tail.

Old 03-28-2007, 11:41 AM #6
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart Alffe~

Yes, I have had a pneumonia shot and he told me I was current on my shots. I don't know about the shingles one. If I can remember it when I go back, I'll ask. Thanks for telling me.
____
BC
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:41 PM #7

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Good morning, another windy day in pooville I am having a pool party for my sons belated birthday this weekend and I need this wind to stop. We went out last weekend and cleaned up the patio, deck and got all the leaves and garbage out of the bushes then this wind started up and we have to do it all over again!!! Hopefully today will be the last of it.

Just had my bowl of Special K. I like the vanilla nut one. Much better than Captain Crunch right??? I'm kidding I haven't had CC in a long time now.

I am starting the progesterone therapy today and the doc said it might make me have extra PMS symptoms so look out family. I am ready to yank it all out and get it over with.

Well thats all for me today. Need to go to the store but don't want to. Who knows??? I am a little off today so if this makes no sense I hope you understand...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 01:14 PM #8

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sue;

What is the progesterone therapy for? (I think I should know this.) I usually support non-invasive surgeries but for women who are suffering every single month and one month leads into the next, I'm with you. I say "Yank It"! LOL You'll have such an improvement on your quality of life.

Nancy
nancy-h is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 01:47 PM #9

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ha, ha, hee, hee Alffe, it does look like I am sitting on Zoe. She always sits behind me in my chair and sleeps. This time I think she was looking at Don. I have such a large behind, I don't know how in the world we manage to sit together like that!

I am staying inside today. Pollen is horrible, weather is beautiful!
I am doing something, I'm eating and wanting to eat more!

Good luck Wendy, hope your shot went well today.

Billie, I know you feel bad still I hope you can get to "our favorite place" to get something to make you feel better! Just think about finding a new doll and getting to bathe, dress and put it on a shelf. Might even find a bassinet you like. I want to steal my great-grands doll, it is so life like and it makes sounds, sleeps if you put her on her back. I know stealing froggies is one thing...stealing kids toys is going to far...still would like one like it. LOL

Sue, pool party sounds fun. I haven't made a bit of sense myself lately, due to being sick from taking AmbienCR for 3 months. Hope a med isn't making you sick. Want off this merry go round, conventional medicine is not helping me at all. Of course it is not my docs fault (I like her) I asked her for it. LOL Whatever happened to good ole home remedies anyway!

Nancy, hope your hubby gets relief soon. Sounds like a horrible operation for him. Yet maybe it will bring something good to him...like less pain!

I want some Godiva Chocolate...never had any. Know where it is...Walmart hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I can just taste it now. Froggie
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 03:17 PM #10

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

well froggie now you've made me want ice cream! And there isn't any in the freezer. Love that picture with the dog!