Weight Loss & Healthy Living For weight loss and healthy living discussions.

advertisement

Old 05-15-2007, 08:16 AM #1

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Tuesday Roll Call!

Well, after two weeks of being bad, very bad about my "D" I am hopping back on the band wagon again. I don't even want to get on the scale and see how much I gained back. BRRRR! Scary thought! I have been having anxiety problems and not feeling well from my procedure last week, so I went to my old friend.....food.
So, here I am ready to try again.
I hope the rest of you are doing better than I am.
Have a great day!

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. -- Goethe

Diagnoses: FM, Sciatica, Rosacea, Piriformis Syndrome, SI joint disfunction, Joint Facet Syndrome L3-L5, Pinched Nerve (somewhere on the left side), Depression, Anxiety and Bipolar II

fiberowendy2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

advertisement
Old 05-15-2007, 08:36 AM #2
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart Hi Wendy all that follow~

I am doing better today, at least for the moment. I have a busy day ahead of me. I have to take sister-in-law to one town, then come home and my cousin & I are going to head in another direction antique shopping. We willneed all the help we can get in that direction.
I have a big afternoon planned if all goes well. I want to decorate graves while there, if I can find anything nice.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!
____
BC

She who hides nothing, has nothing to hide~
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 09:12 AM #3
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member

I'm glad you said that Billie...I need to get to the cemetaries early...will be out of town Memorial weekend for another wedding.

I've been cutting dead branches off the pinetrees...making yet another mess to clean up. There just is no end to it!

Need to clean myself up..going to lunch with my sister..it will be nice to take a break from the yard.

Hugs to all.

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 09:18 AM #4

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wendy my good friend and I started our relanship back again...caused me to gain 13 lbs so far. Seems like I was doing fine and then BLAM, smelled food and started back on my "see-food diet...eat all the food I can see"!

Thought I might make my trip to see Bilie, but today I realize I am a mess. Woke up wetting my bed...UGH...by the time I got a shower mopped the carpet from one end of the house to the other, showered and now got to wash mattress pad and sheets. Oh...almost forgot after a shower I layed down on the couch to stop the room from spinning and then...I started wetting my pants again! So changed panties again and start whole process all over again. My, my and I changed the sheets yesterday. Guess I got to wear depends to bed now. Don't even know how to buy those things. Maybe we need a forum for folks to compare personal stuff, like what to buy and where and how to fit them. OK, so now I got to be pee-froggie instead of smashed froggie or maybe call myself useless, peeing, smashed, worn out, dizzy, bloated Froggie! I know what we need a whinning forum so there will be a place to just sit and whine al day. Well, at least one good thing...I know my bladder works...now how to control it is the?? LOL

OK, anyone else here that can beat my morning whine! LOL

Billie I hope you have a really fun time today.
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 10:15 AM #5
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member

scared ya didn't i?

checking in.

now go drink a glass of water when you read this.

froggie. you can get them at walmart. they are close to the ladies monthy stuff. i do know if you squeeze a frog it will pee. so who be sqweezing ya in your sleep?

Attachment 1280

Last edited by Curious; 08-29-2007 at 04:28 PM.
Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 10:36 AM #6
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Gulp Glup Gulp...done Curious

Hi everyone,

Oh Froggie . I am not sure what to say other than hang in there and maybe the test results will show something that they can just fix. I know you have not been feeling well for a couple months. Have you told the doctor about the peeing development. It sure sounds neurological. I am praying for ya and sending you

Billie I sure hope you have a fun day.

Alffe

Wendy skip the scale and dont worry about it till next week. Your back on the diet and you deserve a free pass for the week. Weigh in next week

As a matter of fact...I declare this week is "all scales are broken week" and no one should weigh in till next week. Everyone gets a down 3 lbs pass for the week.

Now pass the water.
watsonsh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 10:41 AM #7
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member

ok...now stand up and stretch. reach for the sky.

Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 12:31 PM #8

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by froglady View Post
Wendy my good friend and I started our relanship back again...caused me to gain 13 lbs so far. Seems like I was doing fine and then BLAM, smelled food and started back on my "see-food diet...eat all the food I can see"!

Thought I might make my trip to see Bilie, but today I realize I am a mess. Woke up wetting my bed...UGH...by the time I got a shower mopped the carpet from one end of the house to the other, showered and now got to wash mattress pad and sheets. Oh...almost forgot after a shower I layed down on the couch to stop the room from spinning and then...I started wetting my pants again! So changed panties again and start whole process all over again. My, my and I changed the sheets yesterday. Guess I got to wear depends to bed now. Don't even know how to buy those things. Maybe we need a forum for folks to compare personal stuff, like what to buy and where and how to fit them. OK, so now I got to be pee-froggie instead of smashed froggie or maybe call myself useless, peeing, smashed, worn out, dizzy, bloated Froggie! I know what we need a whinning forum so there will be a place to just sit and whine al day. Well, at least one good thing...I know my bladder works...now how to control it is the?? LOL

OK, anyone else here that can beat my morning whine! LOL

Billie I hope you have a really fun time today.
Froggie, I have the same problem. Just go to the feminine products section of your local grocery store or Walmart and you will find what you need. I have had to buy them again recently myself.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. -- Goethe

Diagnoses: FM, Sciatica, Rosacea, Piriformis Syndrome, SI joint disfunction, Joint Facet Syndrome L3-L5, Pinched Nerve (somewhere on the left side), Depression, Anxiety and Bipolar II

fiberowendy2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 02:52 PM #9
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Froggie, any place that sells feminine or diapers should have Depends. I have to wear a diaper every day as I have no control over my bowels. My doctor would not do colonoscopy becacause my husband had my health insurance cut off so had to wait for freebie at the Medical College. Be careful though with wearing them in hot weather as sometimes you'll get a yeast infection like wearing a wet bathing suit. I'm 5'7 and 199 pounds and wear an extra large if that helps you. You don't want them too tight.

Glad to hear from everyone else. I'm down today. I get like that sometimes.

Shelly, the movie me and Doug watched was one on cable and we didn't see the whole movie because we talked for the longest time beforehand.

befuddled2
befuddled2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 03:16 PM #10
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Now that you mentioned it, I have had a little bit of wetting the pants thing too. Mine is when I have just been to the bathroom and get up & you know what! It is embarrising to have so many underpants in the wash. I am seeing the doc Thurs. but I don't want to tell him. NO MORE SURGERY, PLEASE!Next time I would have to hire somebody to care for me that I don't know. My old stand-by is in the nursing home.

I am drinking water today. It is up in the eighties and pretty HOT. We did have a good time, but one we planned to visit wasn't home. We didn't call first tho. We went to 2 grave yards. I think they are getting ready to pour concret at my husbands grave for their was a steak drove in the ground. It hasn't been there in the past. I go fairly often.

Gaye, don't let what happen to you, stop you from coming. I have a bathroom next to each bedroom. I have bed chucks,& matress cover & a washer in between. All I want to do is meet you. We can just take it easy if thats the way you feel. We'll shop, only if you feel like it. I hope you all have had a good day. Take it easy Wendy.
____
BC

She who hides nothing, has nothing to hide~
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote