Spinal Disorders & Back Pain For discussion of all spinal cord injuries, spinal issues, back-related pain or problems.

advertisement

Old 11-08-2007, 08:16 AM #1

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default todays the day

Well I may be going for the esi shot toay (thoric) not sur if i will be doing it yet as still didn't get the answer of how they do it may just go and find out , the pain has been at the level of 9 and i cann\'t stand another day of living this way. am going to my pcp first and seeing what he says, though i have an idea as he didn't want me doing this at all too dangerous, buthe is not living in this body of p[ain , i have been screwing up at work, just going in getting my job done and leaving not like me at all, they have been very good about it bit for how long. my creditors are all breathing down my back and i don't see a easy way out, i have been advised to seek out an autory and see about wc though i have nevefr done this it may be the only financia; hope i have left. so coonfused I will let you all know how it goes today you all have been such i great help and i am so glad i have fopund thisd forum.. deb
dagm131 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

advertisement
Old 11-08-2007, 02:56 PM #2

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Deb, whatever you decide, you do have support of plenty of folks here .

I'm just hoping for a good outcome for you - no matter what your choice is.

About the creditors: One thing that financial advisor Suze Orman (sp?) suggests is honesty. I don't know if you may have contacted the original creditors and explained the health crisis you're experiencing, yet they could be open to working out a payment plan with you. Don't contact any collection agency directly, though. I'd only deal with the original lender/etc. That's who your obligation is with, not a credit collection agency.

Another thing, possibly worth considering: Contacting a reputable agency that works to help reduce and consolidate debt obligations and deals directly with you and those you owe money to work out a way to pay down the debts. (There was a service that Oprah had featured and its name might be on her website; the one featured was not a rip-off service.)

I'm no expert when it comes to these things, so I'm just sharing some thoughts. Others might have more insights.

Bobbi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 04:53 PM #3

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks Bobbi

Thank you for your advice-- the problem is that i am not working like i was and don't have any extra to pay down the bills, will hopefuuly figure somethnig out-- my doc things my best bet would be to go on total disability and get a sedualment form wc, will will see. Anyway the doc won't do the esi as my blood pressure was so high that he said if he did it i could end up with a troke so am going on blood press. med and will see him again in 2 weeks. my other doc wants me to check out the hospital for special surgeery in ny. As here on long island no one can help as no one ever sees anyone with thoric herniations and all the other spine problems i have domino effect they believe from the fll at work. thanks to all on this wondeful forum and i will keep in touch deb
Old 11-09-2007, 10:28 AM #4

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default sory did i do something wrong

I noticed that little icon-- was i not suppose to ask about the hospital or was it somthing else, i am pretty knew to this and don't wish to do anything wrong as i so like everyone hear, so if i did i am so sorry. deb
Old 11-09-2007, 10:54 AM #5

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm not sure what you mean, Deb. I thought your question was okay .

If you mean the icon under my name area/place, it's a mood thingy feature. (A reflection of my current mood, not attitude about anyone or people's posts.)

Old 11-09-2007, 06:35 PM #6

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Glad your fine

No Bobbie I meant the red and white triangle that said report tread what does that mean?
Old 11-09-2007, 06:46 PM #7

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I meant

it said report post-- i sure hope i didn't say anything wrong would really hate to be booted from the forum , it has been a great help to me. could it be that i named the hospital , in one of my post, are you not suppose to name places?
Old 11-09-2007, 06:50 PM #8

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Deb, if you glance through the thread, you'll also see the same icon with my name. Actually, it appears whenever any member posts (all the forums here).

It doesn't mean you or I have posted anything that's wrong, inappropriate or a violation of TOS (Terms of Service) or community guidelines for the forums.

Let's say you and I were sitting here calling each other a bunch of names and being totally mean to one another. The reason the icon appears is so that another member or you/I could report it; the report would, then, go to the moderators and admins. so that they could see what was written and why it was reported.

But, no, you didn't do anything wrong.

Old 11-09-2007, 09:48 PM #9

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks Bobbi

As usual you have eased my mind once again! Thank you so much, sometimes i get so worried that i will offend someone and i don't know why.
Wanted to let you know also that my boss called me today, and he wants me to think about going out on permant dis. he even said he is going to look for a lawyer for me, not so sure thats a good thing or not as i do enjoy my job and love all the people there.

He said he wants to do what is right for me and that he doesn't see me getting any better. One step at a time i guess, well hope you have a painfree weekend, take care deb