Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (Complex Regional Pain Syndromes Type I) and Causalgia (Complex Regional Pain Syndromes Type II)(RSD and CRPS)

advertisement

Old 01-06-2008, 12:40 AM #1

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Ada

Hey Ada,

It's nice to see you....how are things with you?

I've been so busy with the kids, it's unreal. They are almost grown now, hard to believe....the oldest starts college this coming Wed. and turns 18 on Saturday....ugh...the youngest...thankfully I still have two more yrs to go.

Hugs to you

Debbie
gigglebabe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

advertisement
Old 01-06-2008, 06:10 PM #2
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Debbie,

Are you one of those Mothers that gets the empty nest syndrome. Sounds like you might be. 2 more years, huh? They grow up too fast.

My boys are 13 and 14. They spend so much time here, I will most likely get the ENS when they leave. Didn't do it with Susan. Devin just finished basketball and goes into wrestling next, Dustin is in basketball now and goes into I believe baseball or soccer next. 7th grade and 9th grade. Both have a girlfriend but Devin switches those like he switches clothes. He bought his girlfriend a really nice necklace for Christmas and I told him that it was too much to spend on a girl that he would only go with for a week or two. He said he'd just take it away from her and give it to his next one. LOL They are great.

How is your RSD doing? Are you seeing some remission? I hope you stick around now that you found your way back. I heard from an oldie yesterday that I hadn't heard from in over 3 years. I got a PM from her. I miss all of you oldies but goodies.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 05:02 PM #3

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey Ada,

It's nice to see you. Sorry it's taken a few days for me to write, I landed a wonderful case of the flu....a really bad case at that...I had to go to the docs yesterday for IV fluids I was completely dehydrated. I haven't been this sick in years. It hit me will full force. Today is better, not completely better, but enough to sit in the bed with the laptop and write back at least.

Empy Nest.....nahhh not me...they ain't goin no where .. no time soon...laffs

My oldest started college, but is living right here in her own room, with the same rules she has had since she was born, no biggie...laffs

I wish my oldest would switch her boyfriend...laffs...he is lazy, we can't stand him, his mom n dad pay it all...and he lays around n plays vidoe games...ugh....he is nothing

To bad we can't pick them for them! Well we can....laffs..we just gotta do it subtle....laffs

Hugs

Debbie
Old 01-09-2008, 07:03 PM #4
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Debbie,

Do you ever get a flu shot? I get one every year. The first year I got sick from it but after that I did find with them. I'd rather have the shot then the flu.

I wish we could pick their girlfriends or boyfriends. Dustin had this little girl he liked and boy was she a mess. I think he's over her now. He had to go to the hospital last night to get stitches. He cut his hand on a broken picture frame while he was wrestling with Devin. When the Dr. ask him he he felt safe in his home he told her he would feel a lot safer if they took his little brother out of the home. LOL

I feel bad for these girls that get hooked up with these lazy guys. I am in hopes we are teaching the boys enough not to be that way. They certainly aren't lazy at this point. Maybe you should pretend like you like this guy and maybe she will dump him. LOL What we say, they say just the opposite anyway.

Ada

Hope you start feeling better soon.
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 02:22 AM #5

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey Ada,

I got the flu shot when they first started them years back, and was sick as a dog, and swore I'd rather have the flu than go thru that...so I've not had any more of those things. 6 yrs without being sick is pretty good....I'll hafta to see how long it takes to get sick again...then maybe cave for the shot....ugh

If it would work, I'd do it to get her to dump him, but so far anything I've tried hasn't worked....ugh...

Am feelin a lil better tonight....I think the iv fluids yesterday made the difference....I was sick as could be then.

Hugs

Debbie