View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 10:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks for the encouragement

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
Just reading through the posts. I want you to have hope, that in time all this withdrawing will have an end. You will feel better, the anxiety will go away. I know it sucks, but keep telling yourself gently, there will be an end. Take this easy. I hope your doctor will listen to you and advise correctly for your own situation. You are not drug seeking, you are doing the opposite, trying to remove a medication from your body. He should work with you accordingly. A physiatrist is another type of doctor who may be more prone to helping you. ginnie
The thing is whenever I take this drug I feel rotten. It doesn't do anything it was prescribed to me for. It just stands in the way of any direct connection with anything because it suppresses every normal daily sensation one has. Your post means a lot to me because I get very discouraged by the thought of feeling like crap or undergoing withdrawal symptoms every 4-5 days for the next three months! Its hard to even think there can be an end when its the first time you've experienced this kind of thing... Thanks for the morale boost!
Adamo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
waves (08-31-2013)