View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 07:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hey Everybody ! Thanks for the replies :)

Because they did not know going in that I had uterine cancer they let me decide if I wanted it all taken out or just the uterus.....the Lord was watching over me when I decided to have it all taken out.....tubes, ovaries everything. I'm very thankful that I did or they would have had to go right back in after the path report came back and taken the rest out.

I went into full menopause last Oct after the hysterectomy. The cancer I had is called Serous......like serious without the i.....of course I had to have a rare type. Just goes along with everything else medical in my life...complicated

And yes....the sweating is just above the neck and and none from my armpits down. So strange but I have read SFN can do that. I noticed how bad it was toward the end of chemo. Of course the chemo had me sleeping NAKED during the winter. Boy was my husband surprised the first time he woke up in the middle of the night and I was naked.....lol.....but you do what you got to do right ?

I keep a fan on me except when I sleep....the fan at night drives my husband crazy so I put a 'chillow' in my pillow case. I love that thing....wish I'd have had it during chemo. I open windows, use a cold, wet washcloth....whatever to cool me down.

Thanks everybody......just wanted to know if other peeps were sweating weird too.....and they are Good to know.

Debi from Georgia (sitting here with the window behind me open.....feels great)
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote