View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 07:51 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxinthebox View Post
does it feel like a migraine, if you know what that feels like. It's like where the ear and jaw meet? I keep feeling like that and have no idea what nerve pain feels like.
The next day after my first attack it felt like I had a migraine. Not that I ever really had one but from the way I was feeling it sounded like one. Bad headache, nausea, light-headedness, general weakness.

During the attacks the nerve pain was pulsating, like I felt it with each heart beat. The worst pain ever, so bad that I cried out loud enough to scare my dog who was down stairs. Lol. At the time I thought it felt sort of like an electric shock type of feeling combined with pain. It came from the jaw/ear area.

Four days now since the last attack. I've been working the trigger points. My jaw/tmj feels looser and more relaxed. I'm crossing my fingers big time. I think the anxiety of waiting for another attack to happen is almost as bad as the actual pain of the attack. I would be so happy if it turned out to just be trigger points from painting the ceiling.
Jennica is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote