Thread: Tremors???
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 12:47 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Check out this video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanc View Post
Hello All! Hope you guys are having a lower pain day. I know many of you on here have experienced tremors. Before this evening, I only had them once in my left arm/hand and it was brief. Well, tonight my husband's carpool buddy came home with him to meet me. She is a very sweet girl around 24 years old. She brought me a nice Christmas gift too Anyway, the three of us are sitting here talking and my left arm started trembling and my husband saw it, he had this look of horror on his face. I tried to hold it still with my right hand and that arm started shaking...I have not experienced this before and it scared me (and him).

I have also been having more trouble with my right eye. When the right side of my face flares, of course my eye swells and gets kinda goopy. Well, here lately I have moments where I can't open it. This happens mostly in the morning, my left eye will be open but my right eye is closed and takes a while before it will open on its own. It is very odd.

I do not like this new crap going on...tremors, choking, coughing, my eye....ugh Enough already!!!
Hi Nanc,

I get tremors and sometimes they are pretty severe. I can look like this women in the video. I found this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM7dTyEzSIQ and my husband will apply pressure as shown in the video and IT WORKS/helps! It's crazy how it will help stop them. I don't have the belt but wish I did, and I don't use the biting on a tongue depressor but it still helps to have pressure applied in the area shown in the video. I have had tremors today and used this technique to get things to settle down.

Tremors are also the reason I take gabapentin, along with the fact that it helps my neuropathic type pain (shocks). Maybe this will help for you too. Mine is mostly in my legs, but my arms and legs can all get going at the same time. It's exhausting on the body to tremor. It can make your muscles feel VERY weak.

The choking, for me is also neurological. Coughing, not sure about that one. My eyes don't get goopy, but the water like crazy when I am flaring. My sensory gets involved too, specifically my ears. I become VERY sensitive to sounds and have a ringing in my ears.

I sure hope things settle down soon hon and I hope the video helps!

PS... you can go to 4:40 on timeline and watch her in her doctor's office. It's a little more clear.

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. Japanese proverb,
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brambledog (12-18-2013), Nanc (12-18-2013)