Thread: At wits end!
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 08:08 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I spent most of my adult life in an alternative medicine practice (primarily massage). One night during my worst episode of flames roaring off my arm with a burning cold inside, so bad I could barely breath much less sleep and I grabbed a tube of an extremely pure, high grade, essential oil cream that I used on injured patients at the clinic where I worked. I had no expectations having always used it myself and others for sports injuries and muscle strain etc. But I applied it and the next thing I knew I was waking up in the morning and my intense pain was gone. I'm not going to insist it was the cream because I don't know for sure but I think it was at least a factor. It is quite different than other creams and was also very popular with my patients on their varied injuries.

I haven't yet had a new episode of that magnitude to see if I can duplicate that result.

Anyway, I have a bunch of sample packets that I still have since I had to stop seeing patients when the CRPS hit me. If you want I can send you a couple to see if it helps you. If you're interested let me know where to send them. It wouldn't cost you or me anything since I have them and I have a stamp.
AndreadePalma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hana (02-12-2014), moosey2me (02-09-2014), PamelaJune (02-13-2014)