Thread: Ringing in Ear
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 05:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I recently have had another RSD issue with my head and this time it's the sound of an electrical power plant between my ears. I plugged my ears and discovered it wasn't from anything outside it is in my brain. I figured it was a form of tinnitus. I read up on it and medication can cause it and so can RSD. I just added that to my list of head issues. Nerves in one side of my face burn on my ear, eye, cheek and nose and upper lip. The other side I have pain in the back of my head over the top to deep behind my eye and the temple in y head that feels vascular. Then there is the whole neck and head radiating heat issue, sweating. I developed weird lights in the corner of my eye like worms and then I had firefly display that was interesting. I of course have a lot of emotional roller coaster issues mostly due to the trauma doctors and insurance companies put me through. Then there is the icing after sweating, the dark red nose and cold face stuff I get. Regular nightmare. SSD thinks I can work like that. What a nightmare this stuff is. I tried homeopathic ear drops for tinnitus but it didn't help. It's worse when there is no background noise. Try a fan to sleep. It of course has to be pointed away from me. I also have trouble with noise sometimes, it hurts and irritates me. I hate it when that symptom crops up, I can't stand 2 people talking or the TV noise and can't be in crowds. The only reprieve? RSD moves around and different symptoms bother me throughout the day, sometimes anyways. Good luck with that, maybe it will clear up on its own. I don't think there is an effective treatment for it except distracting noise. Wear ear plugs in noise and don't let your hearing get damaged further.
Jerie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (03-18-2014), RSD ME (03-17-2014)