View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 12:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Rrae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrae View Post
I sure wish I could give better input. I did find a site which talks about DGR Stim and also "Axium" stim (which is new to me). It does mention the positional changes in stimulation which occur with each movement we make (standing, sitting, walking, etc). Not sure if this is exactly what you described. It also has patient stories and other info that may be of help.
Might be worth checking out:

Neuropathic pain is certainly frustrating. The SCS is notorious for covering lower extremity pain. Is your saphenous neuropathy pain similar to peripheral neuropathy (burning, stinging)?

Well hopefully between the bunch of us we can dig around until we get the information you are hoping for!

Rae

Thanks very much for your reply. Yes what I seem to have is very localized neuropathy in the sensory nerves around my knee. Some type of "short circuit" was set off by damage to a little branch during arthroscopy and it's never been turned off since this happened 3 years ago. It is burning, stinging, electrical. , lancing in description and is stimulated usually by exercise . I didn't get the whole RSD sympathetic syndrome and it is still very specific , limited to the area on the medial side of the knee. Tried just about every therapy hence the trials with SCS.My docs are looking for a place for me to get DRG stim .Your link sis familiar to me but I will looks into it again.
Thanks again
MDinpain2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (04-07-2014), Hannabananna (04-07-2014)