View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 09:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am so very sorry. I could have written your post. I cry every single day, for so many reasons. Yes, the pain... but what I fear is a life lost to the most insidious, excrutiating pain that never leaves. No one.. no one... no one could possibly get it, and I have to forgive them for that and show a level of grace and perseverence every day that I couldn't have imagined I possess. Really, hugs hugs and encouragement that you aren't alone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
I'm going to say sorry before I start for the whining that is coming
I'm in so much pain today. I had IVIG yesterday. I usually feel like a war is going on in my body for the first day or two after but this is really bad.

I think it probably has to do with already being in so much pain from coming off the cymbalta. I woke in such horrible pain. After the little sleep I did manage to get. I'm a mess and have been for a while now.

I am trying so hard to keep my head above water. I am so sad today. I keep getting on the brink of tears and pushing them back down. I quess this could also be the serotonin level with the cymbalta.

I am finding myself yearning for my life before this disease stormed into my life. I feel like this has stolen the real me. I want to crawl into bed and never ever come out. Not to worry, my family will never let me get away with it and I wouldn't do it because I don't want to hurt and worry them. I can't cry in front of them. Only to myself or my husband.

Oops here come the tears. Surprise, seems I can cry to u too! I tried everything this morning. Reminded myself what I was grateful for. Looked at a pic of my two wonderful, funny granddaughters. It worked for a while.

I prayed for strength and hope. That also worked for a while.

Now it is starting again. The only thing I could think to do is reach out to people who understand.

I talk about my blessings, faith and hope. This morning I feel terrible because I find myself asking God how much longer am I suppose to endure this? I don't think I'm strong enough for it. I know there is a reason, that we may not know, why everything happens. I just want this to be over.

I just said last night to someone else to remember what they are grateful for. I said I believe in miracles. I still have those beliefs so why am I feeling so down.

I am praying this is from coming off the cymbalta. I can't bear this much longer.

Well, I warned you I was going to vent. Thanks for listening. I have to go blow my nose haha!!!

I'm just so sick and tired of being sick and tired!!
Hopeful
heb1212 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
beatle (04-08-2014), hopeful (04-09-2014), SFNgirl (04-08-2014)