Thread: Ice ice maybe
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 09:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Ice for me is the worse tigger combine with stress,no ice ,and yes is catchy and funny ,ice ice maybe,lol can't helped .
Try not to use ice and in some cases even heat can create issues ,like the once I had with heat rash and bumps around my belly and back,hurt and are making my surgical scars hurts real bad.
I guess avoid ice and use what makes you feel comfortable is ok as long as you don't hurt yourself .
Many of us use warm or Luke water with Epsom salt to reduce swollen and also relief some pain ,specially that awful needle pinching sensation and burning pain.
Ask your pmp or physical therapist how to desensitize your rsd affected areas ,is real important to get the area less sensible to touch or even to get hit by he water , needs to get treated gentle and a therapist is your key to accomplish that goal,rsd require to understand the different stages we are going through ,isn't easy at all but not impossible to be handle with care .
Gentle warm soft loving hugs from Jesika ,remember ,desensitizing is real important .

eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote