View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 05:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Heidi, I hope you have found a doctor by now and have got appropriate medication going again. I'm aghast that you could be told in the phone "no I don't think so" I like you thought doctors truly did want to help people but it seems not. Hang in there babe, you have gone through so very much, know that you are well thought of on these boards and we all hold you in our thoughts. Big hug

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeidiB View Post
in addition to my email to you cdwall, they are supposed to call me back the gal said she's been there 14yrs & with all the probs I have she didnt feel the doc would want to take me on as a paient due to all the "chanllenges" how difficult of a case I am & of course she's talk to doctor, since she couldnt speak for him & get back to us, which hasnt happened of course. I dont want to go to a pill mill cuz who knows if they will be there the following month, or if it gets raided & we're there (me mom & gma) what happends you know what I mean, so makes things a little harder finding a legit doc/clinic who knows about or willing to learn about RSD & take me on as a paient.
HeidiB (12-21-2014)