View Single Post
Old 02-14-2015, 10:34 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Red face Can You Fall When You're Already Down on the Floor?

Apparently yes, you can!! At least I can!

I was in the floor (hands and knees) trying to coax Tigger out from underneath my bed. There is a table (like an end table) under the window that's beside the bed. I was trying to get up so I put one hand on the table and one on the bed.....just to give me some leverage.

I guess I raised my head up too fast because I totally lost any balance I had and felt myself going towards the floor.....but it was like slow motion. I could see the table and the bed.....and my walker parked right in front of me.

I bumped my head on the wheel of the walker and my arm on the table. Afterwards I just sat on the floor thinking "Only I could manage to fall when I''m already down on the floor"!!

I'm fine.....just a little abrasion on my knee and a small bump on my head. My arm is sore but feels like I exercised too much.........haha yeah, right.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (02-17-2015), doydie (02-14-2015), Erika (02-14-2015), ewizabeth (03-14-2015), LoveCats (02-14-2015), NurseNancy (02-14-2015), SallyC (02-14-2015), tkrik (02-16-2015)