Thread: Test back
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 01:00 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilfromOz View Post
Just back from my GP. Went back to him with new pain in my groin, (like a knife) had this for a week. Told him of the nerve pain in my top teeth and also the numbness on a small section of my lips. Funny these are all on the left side, however Pain, Tingling, Numbness and Burning are on both sides of my body, but below my knees.

All blood test are now back, and yes all clear like a lot of you guys.
Yes I think he has covered everything I have seen on here, from B12, diabetes, immune diseases, toxin checks, mercury, lead so on so on, Thyroid many many others. He has been great emailing me the lab reports.

He is trying to speed up my appointment with the neurologist to get a PET scan and has tried a referral to another Neurologist that might be able to get me in quicker than the 2 month appointment I currently have.

I think he is concerned at how my symptom's are worsening and indeed spreading.
As I am currently on 75mg Lyrica he has said to double that to 150mg per day and after a week or so go to 210mg if I'm still not getting any relief.

Fun and games here and I'm fine just want to get to the bottom of it. A little mad however they didn't find anything in the tests, I was so sure there would be an underlying illness that would be obvious.

Hoping my teaching will continue into the future but unsure with how quickly these other areas have popped up in the past week and also with how the increase of Lyrica will effect me.

Sorry to vent. I'm so so aware of how worse off a lot of you guys are than me, and I'm very grateful for all your help and advice.

Phil
You have a great attitude. That goes a long way towards relief.
icelander is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PhilfromOz (08-10-2015)