View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 08:25 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by en bloc View Post
Cholinergic neuropathy is like a subset of autonomic neuropathy and has many of the same symptoms. The most common are extreme dry mouth/eyes, lack of sweating and GI dysmotility.

Here's a link that gives some info on various autonomic neuropathies...including cholinergic neuropathy.

http://www.medmerits.com/index.php/a...europathies/P2

Do you have very dry eyes/mouth and problems sweating and GI upset?
I have dry eyes and mouth and nose. Are they extreme? I don't know... I'm constantly rubbing my eyes, drinking water and trying to clear my nose. Do these things make me not functional? No. More annoying than anything else. My nose is clogged with boogers and it feels swollen inside like my nostrils are closing.

I have no idea about whether my bowels are different or not. I've always had issues where I get bouts of something similar to ibs. Am I constiapated? I don't know... There are days when I don't "go" but it doesn't bother me. Sometimes I get the " opposite" happening. But none of this bothers me and I don't really keep track of my movements. I mean isn't everybody like that? I Don't know... Does everybody go everyday? I guess I'm tying to say o don't know if I have an issue. Would u definitely know if u did?
canagirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote