View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 11:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Picking your way

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglogirl View Post
Sensori Polynuropathy ---axon loss in type,severe electrically with sensory fibers. Moderate motor fibers. . Acting up burning, jerking uncontrolled foot movements during the night pins and needles. What plan of action do you recommend.? I just started b1 And b12,omega 3 vitamin amytripolene . The food part is coming together now need supplements to work. Does anyone else have the motor, sensory and small fiber nerves acting together.
Need a good plan of action.

I also use Epsom salts for soaks. Took lyrica too many side effects along with Gabapentin to many side effects.

Uglogirl
I hope the Amytriptolene(misspell) works, I have read good things about it as far as side effects. It hopefully will take the edge off the pins & needles. If you get tender and burning skin, Epsom Salt Lotion helped me to have sheets on my feet at night. The only marked improvement I saw from supplements was when my B-12 went from 119 to over 1000. I was taking methylated B-12 plus monthly injections. Others are better at the supplements than I but I remember that you CAN take too much B-6 and my Neuro stopped me from supplementing Zinc. Exercising to tolerance is a common thread with most. I have gained strength in my legs but it was IMO not related to the exercise. The old saying used to be "different strokes for different folks" and if you read posts you will see that there is little ryme or reason with PN. The only constant is change so you will have to use trial and error to pick your own way through until you find out who the new you is going to be. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote