View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 09:07 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline2 View Post
http://www.rxlist.com/inosine/supplements.htm

I have been taking most days for close to 3 months, 500mg of Inosine.

My thinking is, those who have a fear for these supplements should not take them. Believe me, I could try so many pharma drugs, but will not.
I have taken Inosine for a short time. Not sure of the results at this point. I have no issue with supplements at all.

I think they are essential. Not everything is technically a supplement though. When compared to things like anti-seizure meds, opiods and narcotics I think there really is no reason to have any fear.

I have felt some temporary relief with B-12 in high dosage as well as R-Lipoic acid. Problem with R-Lipoic is if I take to much i lose too much weight. So i have to cycle it on and off. Chromium and Inositol are great at keeping blood sugar levels at a modest level.

The key thing is to understand that supplements also have side effects, so you have to stay on top of your dosages and the occurrence of any unusual symptoms. Also, seek out reputable supplement providers. there are ones out there that are not potent or have questionable sources.

• R-Lipoic Acid: 100mg - 300mg Daily
• Acetyl-L Carnitine: 1500mg Daily
• Vitamin B12: 1000 mcg Daily
• Magnesium 500mg Daily
• Grape Seed Extract 200mg Daily
• Benfotiamine 300mg daily

Patrick Winter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote