View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 06:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Ldn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enna70 View Post
Yes to the water temperature.... Unless it's just right, I can have a massive flare. Even if I have the temperature right and the water pump changes....then I can't warm up. Ldn keeps only most of the hot flares away....so as I am cold most of the time a warm shower does help.
Also I get very fatigued.... So rest is important....... But I also try to keep moving.....hard but I try....cooking is hard....I forget what I am doing.....so you are not alone.
How much does the LDN help you,I wanted to try it,I ordered some overseas but haven't tried it yet.i have to be off all of my methadone befor I can try it.i also have debilitating chronic fatigue.has the ldn helped that at all.life is horrible to deal with all this .i know you can relate.im also gonna order nerodronate and try that down the road,I found an Italian pharmacy that has it.im at the end of my rope,I don't want to live life if it's like this,I will try anything to get better,Drs won't try anything new.
89danboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (10-06-2015), Enna70 (10-07-2015), PurpleFoot721 (10-07-2015), St George 2013 (10-07-2015), stillsmiling (10-06-2015)