View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 06:51 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancar View Post
If it makes you feel better none of the symptoms you describe are things I encountered with PN.

Mine started with a sensation very similar to a cell phone buzzing inside my ankle. It would buzz for about 1 second every 5 seconds and would continue 24/7. That progressed into pins and needles / burning sensation.

It really sounds like finding a good doctor/neurologist is your best bet. They will help you narrow down possibilities. I'm 18 months into my symptoms and still don't have a positive diagnosis, so be don't stress out about not knowing right away.

Finding a way to calm down and de-stress is critical. While they say stress can't trigger a flare up on it's own, it can exacerbate your existing symptoms and make life miserable for yourself
Thanks so much! The cellular phone is quite similar to my twitching actually. It's like my muscles vibrate. It happens so fast I can't even observe them. I'm so scared it might be a brain tumor, ALS or MS. But I totally agree on the fact that I need to destress and not think about it so much. Rancar, were you tested for vitamin deficienies too?
Noey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote