View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 04:58 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Describe your process please

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline2 View Post
Some here have posted the supps they use for nerve issues. I am the grape seed extract queen as I've been taking it for almost 21 yrs and this OPC class of antioxidant addresses SO MUCH in our bodies and health issues and Nerve issues too.

I've posted about Iodine and Nerve Pain here too I recall. You can look for that post.

The main reason I'm on NT is due to nerve damage from a hip replacement surgery in 2010..it's been a nightmare and going on 6 yrs 80% of my right thigh is Numb. I did get rid of the BURN with Inosine and Sphingolin which I talked about here.

You can do a search with Grape seed extract and your issues and find replies for all of them.

There are so many supps that can help and included are Vit D, magnesium, Vit C and many others, I've been working with supps for over 25 yrs.
Caroline,
I'm afraid of supplementation. I find the whole thing overwhelming to the point of literal tears. You know so much now, but can you remember how you got started? Is it all trial and error? Do I make a spreadsheet of all the potential supplements and try one then another then another? And if so, do I stop one if it's not working? How do I know which brands are reputable? None of them are regulated and I keep hearing that most of what you spend money on is filler, or worse - things you don't want. Do you go to a store or buy online?

Help please?!

PS - Hopeforthecure - I hope you don't consider this hijacking your thread. I'm sorry. That isn't my intention. And Caroline, if you've answered my questions before and are frustrated, I understand that too. I can go looking for it if you say you've done it already.

Last edited by ShaggyChic_1201; 05-16-2016 at 05:00 PM. Reason: added post-script
ShaggyChic_1201 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote