View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 07:16 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I had completely forgotten that, I wonder like you if it was the beginning of a compression fracture? I guess I'll never know for sure, it could even be the time I fell in the front yard last year in April and broke my hand/ finger and 2 ribs. Had also forgotten about that as well. And I had another fall in the laundry one time last year also. So yes maybe there a combined instances that have lead to it and the SCS unit when working was masking it. As you know since November I've being saying it's not working so that would fit with a reasonable time line, although compression fractures usually take 3 to 6 months to heal. Maybe it's was even then violent vomiting. So many to wonder over, and just not worth it, have to accept it's happened and trust the epidural on a Friday will provide some relief xxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger715 View Post
Pam,
Under DB's Sobriety thread, I mentioned the incident you had at work some time ago when you chased someone that was harassing an employee. I think I recall something about you mentioned later being in quite a bit of pain. Wonder if this may have started something that has been deteriorating over time. Just a thought.

Pray all calms down. It appears there are work pressures that will be needing your attention and participation.

Gerry

Last edited by PamelaJune; 02-15-2017 at 06:35 PM.
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (02-15-2017)