View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 07:58 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyglaughlin View Post
I too am a fan of LDN. My combination of Gabapentin, Lyrica, Celebrex and LDN is working fairly well. It's not perfect, but what is??
Have you tried weening off any of them? I found I only needed LDN when I was regularly going for PT in warm salt water, unfortunately since that was terminated by WC I have had multiple flares, which require me to take tramadol. I believe that short stints of drugs are vital to control the worse pain, but I fear that long term they negatively alter our bio-chemistry.

Because you take LDN you might be interested in the liver cleanse drink I make. It's delicious. Simply wash and chop a whole lemon into quarters or smaller. Add to a food processor,blender or vitamix, along with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and blend with four cups of filtered water. Drain through a sieve, into a glass jar. Store in the refrigerator. To drink: pour 4-6 oz into a glass, add some vanilla, stevia and ice cubes.
BioBased is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Littlepaw (03-22-2017), RSD ME (06-10-2017), Shay08 (03-19-2017), shelbie4u (03-19-2017)