View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 02:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Here something i posted a few days back in the TOS forum... It was my first real sign of RSD.... My doctor side i already had it... No i havent seen a PM doctor because i cant get anyone to listen to me... My doc said RSD was no big deall... FINDING OUT IT IS!

I need some help with this question.... I was playing cards which really upset my symptoms.... Durning the game all of a sudden a got a really burning pain inside my elbow and then up to my shoulder neck and right side of my face... and finally in to my finger... The burning turned my arm red.... and it was a terrible pain.... Has anybody every had tempture changes in their arms.... The pain is the worst today then it has been in awhile...

I am kind of freaked out... .dont really know what it could be... Visbly having it beat red compared to my other side....

Please if anyone has any info let me know i dont see a TOS doctor for 3 weeks same with a neuroligist...

Quote:
Originally Posted by InHisHands View Post
Hi Jacquelina, and huge ((hugs))

Dealing with this is very hard! I know!

I was wondering- in all your symptoms you mentioned you didn't say that you had color or temp changes in skin, hair/ nail changes or swelling?

Just curious, because RSD includes those types of things...

Huge pain free hugs and prayers being sent your way!