View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 12:41 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I am sort of relieved I didn't make it to the dentist. emotionally I am not prepared for hearing any more bad news. I buy special toothpaste for gum problems. I don't think they are bleeding any more. I also have two mouth washes for gums. I brush for 3 minutes. I was going every three months for a cleaning which cost 125 dollars twice and one with the dentist after cleaning for 200. it really adds up. i haven't gone since the virus.
for a while now my anxiety is through the roof but my depression is okay. i am swearing a lot but i think that is irritability.
the agency lied to Marci my aid and I got paranoid. She didn't show up on tuesday and I called the agency after an hour and was told she wasn't coming because somebody was coming in wednesday to take me to the dentist. they lied to marci and said twice I didn;t want her because I had an appt. with the dentist. f@#k them.
I will tell my caseworker today.
that benedryl didn't help my sleeping. bipolar is a nightmare, I refuse to get on the scale.
I sold another stock because I read there was a lawsuit against them..rats.
i might buy another stock that is undervalued and pays a good dividend.
aaron is going back to wisconsin for the holidays and won't be back until after the first. that will probably be the end of the calls which lasted over 6 months twice a week. they were only supposed to last for a month. aleya is going to meet her parents and brother in barain since they think it will safer than india because of the virus.
love
bobby
my caseworker is getting me an occupational therapist and sessions over the phone. boy do i feel nits.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-22-2020), Dmom3005 (10-22-2020)