View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 10:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey
Thanks for the vote of confidence
I can't say this has been the most pleasant week of my life but the pain reduction certainly helps when the mental spaciness rears it's head

Joan, Jeanne, Roz,Hope , Desi
Thank you for the words of encouragement.It means a lot to me
I also wish that everyone could get a taste of this stuff.I am becoming sold on it's value for all of us!!!!

Joan- that is soooo very interesting - there must be something to it.I mentioned it to my PM doc yesterday when I saw him for my one week check up.He didn't say anything about repeat hallucinations- only how to change the content next time as they are a little weird .However I am certainly going to do a little research on the matter now that I see the experience of repeat hallucinations has been replicated, if only by us - very interesting stuff!!!!!! PS .ketamine is often used in pediatric surgery

Mike - when we have lunch, and I tell you exactly the(creepy) nature of my hallucinations you may not look at it quite that way or maybe you still will .I have actually had ketamine as an anaesthesia every time I have had a block so my hallucinations and their their same bizarre content have been more frequent than just yearly!! I am working on figuring out the code(don't ask) - there is some metaphysical formula that I am destined to find the solution for and that is just the part I can share right here .Good stuff that ketamine

Will keep you posted on the much more important factor of pain relief
Doing this mini- trail has got me beyond excited for the potential of this drug !!!!!!

If only we could all move to Australia and get medical access to the wide awake coma treatments through the health system - we would all be feeling so much better-what a nice dream that would be

Peace

GnP

Last edited by Goodn'Plenty; 07-31-2007 at 11:08 AM. Reason: i forgot:)
Goodn'Plenty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote