View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 12:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyk38 View Post
Donny,

That was a great article and something I had not read nor heard of before! I will be printing it up and taking it with me to my next appt. with p.m. I'm not sure how long I've really had this or what stage I'm in but it can't hurt to try it! Did you bring that study with you to your appt. by any chance? How many pain management docs have you seen? I am on my third one and have only been diagnosed since March and am presently thinking about seeing my fourth. I have not had much luck finding someone who wants to treat me the way I want to be treated Sounds like you are going through the same crap!

I hope your therapy goes well. I know I just said this about my p.m. but I am being evaluated by my fourth physical therapist next week. I really hope this one has a clue. Can you tell I'm a difficult patient? Take care, good luck and thanks again, jenny

I was diagnosed just thee weeks after my fracture around the end of april 07
so it's been 16-17 weeks, and only I've seen one pain mgmnt Dr.
all he did was refill my tramadol prescription, and prescribe Elavil

all of the Dr.'s Ive seen have all been very young and very closed minded. I did bring in article in initially, the first day at the university, the artile was about ischemic contracture, the Dr wouldn't even look at it long enough to read the title

I swear they are out to kill me

listen, pain mngmnt and physical thereapists IMO are the wrong choice they all want to do stellate ganglion blocks

I'm seriuosly thinking of seeing a rheumitologist

if you want someone to talk to you can call me anytime and that goes for any of you

use the private message feature and I'll send you my number
Donny
Donny G is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote