Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Hi steash

if I may intervene and comment, having known curious for a looooong time, and also having been very moved by your contributions since you joined the NeuroTalk community....I honestly feel you may have misunderstood the words written by someone who has a deeper knowledge of pain and suffering than many may know, and one who uplifts many in this community by continuous and selfless love and care and empathy. Curious has used her very unique and treasured sense of humour here and in other places time and time again to help friends and strangers from the depths of despair and to give them her time, a (frequently practical) helping hand, and a dollop of hope and encouragement and cheer.

I really and truly think you have misunderstood, steash. But that's ok...we all do so often in life, dont we, and especially so here in cyberspace, where the written word sometimes takes on a whole new meaning than the spoken, expressive one, and where especially not knowing the other person and their personality and style of posting, one can so easily form a very mistaken impression.

You are a very valued member here steash and I do hope you will continue to get to know all of us...we have a lot we can all learn from each other.

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote